kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
people asking why pac aint diss tyson now?

cause tyson didn't open his mouth and diss someone, who had helped him, with a premiditated verse. if thats really your friend would you talk n joke how he got shot? then u acting like u the one who did it(on record) when it was henchman..so u are henchmen n puff puppet? all big had to do was be quiet...plus tyson grew up with alot them nikkas...they were really tight in a way. also till this day tyson aint said slick shyt bout pac.

plus yall gotta realize biggie is bringing in money for henchman n puff......so pac was just tryna destroy henchman "money"(big) cause thats really all he could do to jimmy at the time...until he links up with harry o n suge.

u nothing without a crew(in mostly everything )...which is why i laugh when people criticize pac for linking up with row. so puff can have(pay) a crew(sscrips) but pac cant.....lolol how is that fair. u can argue that puff wouldn't have did shyt if he didn't PAY westcoast ssCRIPS.

wolf(puff cousin) went by himself vs black mafia and got his dumb ass killed. thats how i know most these hardcore pac critics are dumb ass nerds who have just watched gang movies and reads misconstrued/biased stories about this subject all their lives.....lolol

but pac issues with big were still minor....i don't believe he wanted to kill him...just diss him on record like big had did him...fair to me.

seems to me big(skeptically) followed the guidance(who shot ya,going back to cali,last interview) of puff.

puff moved liked a snake(premeditated sub disses) and thought he could out smart nikkas and have no blame pointed at him at the end of the day...he was semi right but he was wrong too cause big still got killed. also they could have easily killed puff.....they just didn't want him. u take pac(ours)...so we take big(yours)...thats how streets operate. (sometimes)

200x200px-ZC-d56630a3_smh.gif

for the millionth time
the song 'who shot ya' was recorded around 3 months before pac got clap

the original song was biggie & keith murray for the mary j blige LP

puff later decided it was too hard to be on mary R&B album so he made it a interlude only using a small part of k murray verse

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Snoop: So I’m at Warren G’s house and my pager starts blowing up talking bout turn on the news. We turn on the news see yellow tape and Suge’s [BMW], we hear the words so I call Suge like, “What up y’all alright?” He like, “Yeah I got shot in the head, Pac moving he alright.” So I hop in the car me my Uncle, Marcus, and Kenny we rolled down to Suge’s house in my Hummer. When we get there everybody all sad looking, so they let us slip in the back room. But the way [Suge] actin he ain’t actin like a nikka that just got shot. He got a cigar in his mouth he like, “Yeah Doggy Dogg that nikka Pac crazy man when that mutha fukka start shooting he said jump in the back seat and and try to hop over the seat and I’m pulling him down so he wouldn’t get shot.” So I’m listening to [Suge] talk right and his whole attitude just ain’t like a nikka that’s supposed to be hurt right now, he’s more happy and s**t and I’m just like cool aight. So me and my uncle we looking at each other like, “Damn that s**t don’t seem right.” So the next day we go to the hospital and Pac ain’t movin or nothing. His mama [Afeni Shakur] in there, Jesse Jackson in there. His mama grabbed me because I just break down. I’m just crying, I think I threw up, I fainted, all kinda s**t! That s**t was crazy for me because that was my nikka, and for it to end all over some crazy shyt that was crazy.

shyt had me believing Suge set the whole shyt up

Suge was probably thinking that Pac was going to be alright like everybody else did

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
To those questioning Biggies warning .. what did you want him to say..

Shyt ..i'm from the hood.. when I get told watch out for so and so... my 3rd eye turns on.. dont trust dude .. thats what Biggie did.. maybe it got lost in the "east/west" slang but i dont need details of crimes to pay attention when somebody says watch out for so and so.. Besides maybe Biggie didnt have details but he had a feeling..

Shyt .. back in 93-94 when my cousin and I were actively pursuing a deal.. I remember when i heard about haitan jack being involved with bad boy and something about it getting started with/using drug money I was like damn... I didnt know Jack personally.. i knew rumblings and etc.. I didnt need "hey they will rob you" in order for me to be reserved.. I followed pretty much the same warning Pac got.. but Pac's came from Biggie .. who was closer to them than anything... saying watch out means a hell of a lot.. especially if it got Big robbed

I don't understand how Biggie warned PAC to watch out for Haitian Jack and Jimmy Henchmen when he was hanging with the himself. Crazy and seems contradictions in a way, if 2Pac was to stop that he would of had to stop hanging with Biggie altogether.

Also in the Sanyika Shakur convo with 2Pac,PAC said "it was some nikkas from the A-Team mad I wasn't fukking with the anymore",so I think 2Pac quit fukkin with them and that's why Henchmen set him up.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't understand how Biggie warned PAC to watch out for Haitian Jack and Jimmy Henchmen when he was hanging with the himself. Crazy and seems contradictions in a way, if 2Pac was to stop that he would of had to stop hanging with Biggie altogether.

Also in the Sanyika Shakur convo with 2Pac,PAC said "it was some nikkas from the A-Team mad I wasn't fukking with the anymore",so I think 2Pac quit fukkin with them and that's why Henchmen set him up.

Henchmen set up PAC over something else..
Look.. I dont know the back story .. but just because BIG was still hanging with them it doesnt mean anything if BIG warned pac... Listen to warning .. POP was cool with both them .. Big could've known they probably didnt like him like that etc

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
The ONLY WAY Keffe stayed out of prison was if he told the truth. His only other options were: 1. Don't take the proffer deal, and go to jail for the drug charges, or 2. Take the proffer deal, but get caught lying, and go to jail for the drug charges. The only way he stays out of prison is if he cooperates with law enforcement AND tells the truth. If they catch him lying, he goes to jail. So he has EVERYTHING to lose by lying when his get-out-of-jail-free card is to just TELL THE TRUTH. If his story holds up, he gets immunity for the confession and also stays out of prison for the drug charges. As I posted here earlier, Keffe could have just said the murder of Pac was straight up revenge, and left Puff out of it, and if that was TRUE, he would get his immunity and stay out of prison for the drug charges. He had nothing to gain by pulling Puff into it, because if that was a lie, then it was a damn big one and the task force would have found him out. The task force was the same team that set him up on the drug sting, so they had no problem with tossing him and his family and friends in jail if they caught him lying.

That's why they were smart to do the sting and get a proffer agreement - it made this more than just a jailhouse snitch situation where there wouldn't be any repercussions if he just made up some crazy story that turned out to be false later.
The one thing I want to know is. How the fukk do you even know if kefee is telling the truth. Just because he could have left puff out of it doesn't mean what he says is the truth.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Henchmen set up PAC over something else..
Look.. I dont know the back story .. but just because BIG was still hanging with them it doesnt mean anything if BIG warned pac... Listen to warning .. POP was cool with both them .. Big could've known they probably didnt like him like that etc

Henchmen and Haitian Jack were hanging around many big name stars in the industry and screwed them over, 2Pac knew they were going to do the same plus when he caught a rape charge he had enough and told both Haitisn Jack and Henchmen what's up.Thats why they set him up because 2Pac didnt think him backing away from them was that serious.

The thing is how can Big warn 2Pac to stay away from them when hung around them himself,that would make him a hypocrite.2Pac wasn't hanging with them really he only saw Henchmen and Haitian Jack when he was with Biggie and Stretch.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
look at suges character and look at puffs character and look where they are now. puff is protected by some big people, he didn't get out of this untouched by chance or conincidence. guy like puff def sold his soul.
it ends how it normally ends,sadly

one alive
one dead(two dead,big ,pac)
one in jail

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
How you gonna mention Prodigy and Da Streets in the same fukkin sentence?

Prodigy never been in these streets bro stop it. Im an older head as u call it and happen to be from the eastcoast and i never heard that shyt...and i used to be around alota these nikkas.

The first rumour i heard a few days after Pac got lit was that Tut shot Pac and the order came from Jimmy cause Pac didnt want to sign for Bad Boy and Pac told everyone that wanted to hear it that the artist at Bad Boy was gettin extorted.

Pac stopped hanging with Hatian Jack and Jimmy right after the rape charges around November 93 and he been callin these dudes out ever since.

Jimmy obviously didnt like that and felt like Pac was being very disrespectful after all they had done for him.

So they saw him as a problem and Jimmy had the right dude for problems like that

King Tut wanted to get into the Music Business and Puff agreed to mentor him whilst Tut was well known in the streets as a nikka that could solve all sorts of problems..

So they told Tut they was gonna set Pac up...get him to the studio promise him a fat check cause they knew he was hurting for money.
All Tut had to do was relieve him off some of his jewellery and beat him up. They wasnt expecting Pac fight back.

Tut a crazy muthafukka i mean we all used to hear some crazy stories about dude so no one doubted that for a sec..and that was what the streets and nikkas in rikkers told Pac.

You or P for that matter callin this beef fake is laughable...that shyt Pac had with Puff was a real as a beef can get.

Stop tryin to paint these nikkas as victims you're soundin like Bad Boy cheerleader

:martin:

in what world makes u question prodigy street cred
YET defend a nikka with zero street cred

actually the very 1st rumor after the shooting was that pac hired someone to do this so he could get sympathy from the judge who was sheduled to give him his sentences the day after
that was written in the village voice by the great writer named toure

as far as all that shyt u wrote
is just pac story from the original rikers interview with kevin powell which alwayz seemed like
:duck:

the 2 things that are bullshyt

1. puff forcing pac to sign with badboy - when pac was signed to interscope & the so called 'all on the album ... all in the videos ...' nikka •signing someone going to jail that cant make albums or videos SMH
  2. and jimmy extorting puff - this is '94 what money dose puff really have!!! that advance he got from clive davis all went to the company & the other went to andre harell uptown records to get biggie & craig mack out of the contract puff sign with them when he was the VP of uptown (and its too damn funny yall nikkaz in here on this hypocritical shyt -like either puff is the most sucka nikka out here or he the most gangsta nikka out here : if puff got all these big time criminals working with him YET getting extorted by a lil nikka like jimmy hench just dosnt make any sense)
at the end of the day
i cant questioned what u heard back then

but im telling u in new york - da word was pac knew what went down & continued to blame biggie/ puff for the obvious reason

do u think prodigy gonna lie about this story
especially on 2 of his mans who both are deceased

come on

Last edited: