My ancestors did not die for me to be a whole bytch for a political party.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I see a few posters here who try to shame others into voting for people who don't give a damn about you.

Sometimes out of fear (Trump) or another popular one, "Your ancestors died for this, you don't vote you are disrespecting them"

First off, fukk you and I mean that shyt sincerely. Don't put words in people's mouths who aren't even here anymore. I won't deny that there probably were some who felt that way while alive.

But I'm under the impression that anyone with some forward thinking and some humanity left in them, would want you to be FREE from being influenced and/or forced against your will to do things for free. With very little to no gain for your and yours.

Sounds familiar?

They worked hard so that we would be born in a world with a hell of a lot more options than what they had. Truthfully, we are as there as we may get. You don't have to raise your kids here, you can work internationally, live damn near anywhere. You have more freedom than white folk would care to tell you.

My whole point of this thread is to remind folks that you don't have to let fear decide your fate, you still can take the reins of your life and not let other entities decide for you. If you don't like where this country is heading, put together a plan. If you want to plant your feet and ask for reparations, you have that choice and my respect.

But don't shame people into doing what you want them to do because of your own deep seeded fears and insecurities.

Enjoy the rest of your week brehs and brehettes :salute:

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
dee.jpg

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see a few posters here who try to shame others into voting for people who don't give a damn about you.

Sometimes out of fear (Trump) or another popular one, "Your ancestors died for this, you don't vote you are disrespecting them"

First off, fukk you and I mean that shyt sincerely. Don't put words in people's mouths who aren't even here anymore. I won't deny that there probably were some who felt that way while alive.

But I'm under the impression that anyone with some forward thinking and some humanity left in them, would want you to be FREE from being influenced and/or forced against your will to do things for free. With very little to no gain for your and yours.

Sounds familiar?

They worked hard so that we would be born in a world with a hell of a lot more options than what they had. Truthfully, we are as there as we may get. You don't have to raise your kids here, you can work internationally, live damn near anywhere. You have more freedom than white folk would care to tell you.

My whole point of this thread is to remind folks that you don't have to let fear decide your fate, you still can take the reins of your life and not let other entities decide for you. If you don't like where this country is heading, put together a plan. If you want to plant your feet and ask for reparations, you have that choice and my respect.

But don't shame people into doing what you want them to do because of your own deep seeded fears and insecurities.

Enjoy the rest of your week brehs and brehettes :salute:

Coli Progressives are about to give you that work. :hubie: