My ancestors did not die for me to be a whole bytch for a political party.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
:takedat:[/QUOTE
5c060d62.png

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
Like I said in other threads concerning this topic, the Black males on this board who dikkride all the Democrats political moves are a bunch of neutered males. Cheerleading the likes of Angela Rye, Joy Reid, or that bedwench Illeahn Omar shows that these nikkaz were either fatherless growing up or there fathers got ran by there mothers in the household. A bunch of dudes following behind women like it's not there God given duty to be the leaders and not the other way around.
nikkaz represent a party where Black males were on TV literally crying because Trump goofy ass got elected or because he said something that hurt their p*ssy ass feelings. I can't relate to none of those goofy ass soft nikkaz on TV.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Stupid ass thread. Them racist ass poor white folk ain't getting shyt from Trump or the Republicans but they damn sure make sure to vote for the right every election to make sure them crackas keep they foot on black and brown folk neck.

You doing them a favor by not voting :camby:

Thanks Lin, but your opinion is unwanted :mjlol: :camby:

I'm sorry, this

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Republicans don't have to suppress the black vote, we're doing it ourselves.

Someone should Tell these frauds, to tell the older black voters NOT to vote, and see what happens. :mjlol:

They give you the SC Primaries that looked the same amount as in 2008. Those old azz voters ethered Tariq so bad, that he couldn't respond to them. Made his whole "dont vote" movement into incel babble overnight.

And on that subject of "don't vote"......why no one tells those rednecks not to vote? Where is that hostile energy for them ? :whistle:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Look

If you're dumb enough to just sit back while real live fascists dismantle democracy then there's nothing anyone can tell you

You just plain don't want to vote. Fine. Sit home

But why y'all gotta do all this yammering about it? Who you tryna convince?

Responsible people look at you like we look at people who never cut their grass or who refuse to job hunt

Ask them. Ask the guy who just ignores his yard. I bet he has a whole dumb ass speech about it. No one cares.

Bum ass niqqas who refuse to look for a job have a whole little manifesto about why. We know why.