My ancestors did not die for me to be a whole bytch for a political party.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I see a few posters here who try to shame others into voting for people who don't give a damn about you.

Sometimes out of fear (Trump) or another popular one, "Your ancestors died for this, you don't vote you are disrespecting them"

First off, fukk you and I mean that shyt sincerely. Don't put words in people's mouths who aren't even here anymore. I won't deny that there probably were some who felt that way while alive.

But I'm under the impression that anyone with some forward thinking and some humanity left in them, would want you to be FREE from being influenced and/or forced against your will to do things for free. With very little to no gain for your and yours.

Sounds familiar?

They worked hard so that we would be born in a world with a hell of a lot more options than what they had. Truthfully, we are as there as we may get. You don't have to raise your kids here, you can work internationally, live damn near anywhere. You have more freedom than white folk would care to tell you.

My whole point of this thread is to remind folks that you don't have to let fear decide your fate, you still can take the reins of your life and not let other entities decide for you. If you don't like where this country is heading, put together a plan. If you want to plant your feet and ask for reparations, you have that choice and my respect.

But don't shame people into doing what you want them to do because of your own deep seeded fears and insecurities.

Enjoy the rest of your week brehs and brehettes :salute:
Lol @ forced against will. It is a right they fought for as a part of them being citizens. A right they took in blood. A right often still denied.

You can delude yourself however you want but the idea that you are being forced to participate politically is juvenile and insulting, most of all very selfish and uninformed. A tragic outlook on life.

Basically you said they worked so hard so you could forsake everything they worked for because that is what you think freedom is. The right to be ignorant.

Breh said in this life I'm going to ride the whip I don't care who's behind the wheel so long as it's rolling.
:wow:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Like I said in other threads concerning this topic, the Black males on this board who dikkride all the Democrats political moves are a bunch of neutered males. Cheerleading the likes of Angela Rye, Joy Reid, or that bedwench Illeahn Omar shows that these nikkaz were either fatherless growing up or there fathers got ran by there mothers in the household. A bunch of dudes following behind women like it's not there God given duty to be the leaders and not the other way around.
nikkaz represent a party where Black males were on TV literally crying because Trump goofy ass got elected or because he said something that hurt their p*ssy ass feelings. I can't relate to none of those goofy ass soft nikkaz on TV.
Trump cut CDC funding and there is a pandemic around the globe. Trump has dissected health care coverage. People dying because they scared of hospital bills?

God forbid shyt gets real. It might take that for some of you to realize what is at stake with bad leadership and why opting out isn't an option.

You can't be an unregistered voter, never voted while threatening to whithold a vote. You are not factored in thus not a factor. Having this as a strategy while voter suppression is simultaneously happening is like slapstick comedy.

Call me names n stuff I'll never stop talking about it.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
True my ancestors died of old age

Folls love shaming blacks into voting democrat without getting anything for it
Ask yourself this, what are poor white folk in rural Alabama getting from voting for a rich white billionaire from New York city?

Then ask yourself why they prefer that Billionaire over Biden. Nothing you can say to justify not voting after that unless you're a cac.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Especially from someone who doesn't even share that lineage, and history. :camby:
Hold my ancestors' plight with highest regards As such won't allow it to be manipulated, and perverted by cowardice, and complacency!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
A lot of these posters advocating blacks not to vote are paid with republican dollars
Yep. It's one thing to be so lazy or careless enough to not vote. But to go on the net and try to convince black folk not to vote as well screams agent to me.

Why not go to a Republican cac filled board and try to convince them not to vote at all? The response from them will be brutal.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep. It's one thing to be so lazy or careless enough to not vote. But to go on the net and try to convince black folk not to vote as well screams agent to me.

Why not go to a Republican cac filled board and try to convince them not to vote at all? The response from them will be brutal.

They know what they are doing. They never go on Reddit or fourchan. It's always a spehere where they think they can hurt the enemy the most

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
They know what they are doing. They never go on Reddit or fourchan. It's always a spehere where they think they can hurt the enemy the most
If they can go on boards like this and convince 10 black or latino voters in a swing state not to vote at all then they did a tremendous job for Trump and the Republican party.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: Until Republicans stop deciding to be white supremacists, its all you can do

And the democrats aren’t?:mjlol:

Dems are the ones responsible for gentification, most of those states like cali an NY are ran by democratics.

Dems are also responsible for discrimination hiring practices example: bay area tech industry

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Look

If you're dumb enough to just sit back while real live fascists dismantle democracy then there's nothing anyone can tell you

You just plain don't want to vote. Fine. Sit home

But why y'all gotta do all this yammering about it? Who you tryna convince?

Responsible people look at you like we look at people who never cut their grass or who refuse to job hunt

Ask them. Ask the guy who just ignores his yard. I bet he has a whole dumb ass speech about it. No one cares.

Bum ass niqqas who refuse to look for a job have a whole little manifesto about why. We know why.

:wow: