My Boy Who Drives for Uber Eats Told Me He Picks in Every Order

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Restaurants are suppose to put some sort of special seal on your bag when you order Uber eats. It basically lets you know if somebody tried to sneak some of your shyt.
A lot of places don't do that unfortunately, I've seen Uber Eats drivers make pick ups and the bag isn't sealed at all

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Got fired from his job and he's got hella child support payments due so he said can't really afford to go grocery shopping.
He's broke and stupid and disgusting.

Got it.

And you're not a real friend.

I'd NEVER let my nikka resort to this.

Take him food shopping. $100-$200 to last him for two or three weeks.

Last edited:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
He told me 90% of people don't tip so he takes a little cut from each order to make up for it. Told me on a lot of days that he doesn't even have to buy food for the day because he's so full from digging in his Uber orders :wow:

Homie still has a 97% satisfaction rating on the app too :mjlol:

How common an occurrence you guys think this is? What would you do if you knew your driver had picked in your order?
He told me 90% of people don't tip so he takes a little cut from each order to make up for it. Told me on a lot of days that he doesn't even have to buy food for the day because he's so full from digging in his Uber orders :wow:

Homie still has a 97% satisfaction rating on the app too :mjlol:

How common an occurrence you guys think this is? What would you do if you knew your driver had picked in your order?
But I thought you were not supposed to tip them cuz they just bounce real fast. I mean the pizza delivery guys stand there hoping you give them a tip and the Uber Eats guys leavecrral fast like they about to miss out on something. Them folks leave quicker then the Amazon delivery guys who nock once and by the time you answer they gone.

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your “boy”(i feel like it’s you) is dumb as hell

All he has to do is go on one of those sites that sell customized Uber and UberEats business cards and order 1000 cards for $40 with his code on them then he can get discounts on food orders for himself