My Boy Who Drives for Uber Eats Told Me He Picks in Every Order

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
At this point, I expect fukkery from outside food and delivery drivers period. Don't think you safe going to a 5 star restaurant either, they probably do fukk shyt there too. You taking a risk eating out.

thank goodness for restaurants where you se everything made right in front of you

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
I believe it. Last December I ordered pizza from Mellow Mushroom and never received it but the driver marked it as delivered. :francis:

When I contacted Uber Eats to report it they refunded my money no questions asked, no apology, no nothing. I googled it and it's a pretty common phenomenon with drivers not delivering food.

Double J

Banned
Daps
He's broke and stupid and disgusting.

Got it.

And you're not a real friend.

I'd NEVER let my nikka resort to this.

Take him food shopping. $100-$200 to last him for two or three weeks.

I literally just found out breh :francis:

Or they staple the bag shut.

All the bags usually come stapled shyt,

Your boy sounds like he lying
yeah I thought of that too and he said he has a little stapler in his car to restaple bags after he opens them :hhh:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Not surprised. A lot of my brother's friends used to deliver pizza in high school and would stop by if there was an order in our neighborhood. They would pick the toppings off whenever they stopped by.

If you're an adult it's a gross thing to do but if ppl aren't tipping then :yeshrug: