My Boy Who Drives for Uber Eats Told Me He Picks in Every Order

Daps
He's broke and stupid and disgusting.

Got it.

And you're not a real friend.

I'd NEVER let my nikka resort to this.

Take him food shopping. $100-$200 to last him for two or three weeks.
:hhh:

He needs to delete that dusty negro’s number from his phone and let someone else take him food shopping.

Double J

Banned
Daps
I can kinda see where he's coming from since most people don't feel the need to tip because it's Uber Eats but they'll tip every other delivery driver but still it's :scusthov:

This is why I don't like eating food I didn't personally prepare. At least he's not spitting in it or something though :manny:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe it. Last December I ordered pizza from Mellow Mushroom and never received it but the driver marked it as delivered. :francis:

When I contacted Uber Eats to report it they refunded my money no questions asked, no apology, no nothing. I googled it and it's a pretty common phenomenon with drivers not delivering food.

Damn that messed up on another note is mellow mushroom any good?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
He's broke and stupid and disgusting.

Got it.

And you're not a real friend.

I'd NEVER let my nikka resort to this.

Take him food shopping. $100-$200 to last him for two or three weeks.

Right, if I knew my friend couldn’t afford food I’d either share my food with her or give her money for her own. Wtf

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
I believe it. Last December I ordered pizza from Mellow Mushroom and never received it but the driver marked it as delivered. :francis:

When I contacted Uber Eats to report it they refunded my money no questions asked, no apology, no nothing. I googled it and it's a pretty common phenomenon with drivers not delivering food.

Yep. A simple google search will tell ya that. Happened to me but with mcdonalds. Sad thing is according to ubereats map the dude was in the parking lot. I guess to mask the idea that it actually was delivered

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
All my orders usually come with a seal on it so you know if it has been opened. But I use GrubHub so who knows.