My Cooking > Your cooking. 1 of DrX many talents.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know what yall probably thinking "god damn he can cook too :why: I hate this nikka, when is he going to fall off?" The answer is never.

Yes I can cook . Fried chicken wings, brown rice, gravy and greens...severed on aluminum foil (thats a tip btw, u can keep your dishes clean and also protect your food from touching rust ) I feel like, pound for pound I might be one of the best at frying chicken in the country. But that's not my arena.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I know what yall probably thinking "god damn he can cook too :why: I hate this nikka, when is he going to fall off?" The answer is never.

Yes I can cook t . Fried chicken wings, brown rice, gravy and greens...severed on aluminum foil (thats a tip btw, u can keep your dishes clean and also protect your food from touching rust ) I feel like, pound for pound I might be one of the best at frying chicken in the country. But that's not my arena.

:leon:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MoonGoddess I see u lurking, what do u think? would u pay 9.99 for this meal. It comes with a soda and small chocolate chip cookie