My Cooking > Your cooking. 1 of DrX many talents.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Naw. I don't want to break it down and shyt on the homie. I've cooked hundreds of chickens professionally. I've made hundreds of party wings in a variety of flavors.

I wouldn't pay to eat this plate. This combination of food is weird too. I don't think it'd be an enjoyable dining experience.

If I put wings on a menu I'd serve them fried, sauced, baked, and sauced again. I'd keep it simple and use Frank's red hot sauce. I'd serve them on a finger salad made of field greens tossed in light olive oil and freshly ground pepper topped with blue cheese crumbles.

Every order would come with sweet pickles, cucumber slices, and house made ranch dressing.

5 dollars out the door. Upgrade to a house made drink of choice for 7 dollars out the door. Even the water would be made by made by my two hands.

I doubt anyone in the world is making the plate I just described to you.

I want to have my own spot one day. I'm nice with the pots and pans.
:phewmayne: 5 dollars though that's a fukking steal. But's that's only cuz eating any decent food in my country is expensive as fukk.
fried, sauced, baked and sauced again :bishopeddiemayne:
FPQqMzg.gif

@DrX step ya game up breh breh.
get you a wifey that can whip up fire in the kitchen or watch a few youtube videos

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I know what yall probably thinking "god damn he can cook too :why: I hate this nikka, when is he going to fall off?" The answer is never.

Yes I can cook . Fried chicken wings, brown rice, gravy and greens...severed on aluminum foil (thats a tip btw, u can keep your dishes clean and also protect your food from touching rust ) I feel like, pound for pound I might be one of the best at frying chicken in the country. But that's not my arena.

:sas2:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I know what yall probably thinking "god damn he can cook too :why: I hate this nikka, when is he going to fall off?" The answer is never.

Yes I can cook . Fried chicken wings, brown rice, gravy and greens...severed on aluminum foil (thats a tip btw, u can keep your dishes clean and also protect your food from touching rust ) I feel like, pound for pound I might be one of the best at frying chicken in the country. But that's not my arena.

giphy.gif