My cousin 23(m), fiancee cheated on him recently and he still bout to marry her #GMB

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:mjlol:

So this past weekend I went home for a funeral(a friend's mom passed)
so the night of the funeral my mom went to a bridal shower

so my pops was telling me that the chick my cousin bout to marry
just got caught cheating on him
so my cousin told his fiancee's father and her father took back the car he bought her not too long ago:francis:

so my cousin thinks that will keep her in check and that she will never do it again
the bytch cheated on him less than 2 months ago:mjlol:

and he bout to jump the broom with this bytch
at 23yrs old:mjlol:

-/]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

update** i just found out this nikka wont even have their own place to stay when they get married
they will live with his parents:dwillhuh:
and the chick dont have a job:dwillhuh:
and she was in college but after she got caught cheating and had her car taken away she dropped out:dwillhuh:
and my cousin only works a few days a week and still in school:dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Maybe you should find someone instead of laughing at a man who found his soulmate :saddrake:
1. im in a relationship 2. relationships aint shyt 3. im not a lonely ass simp

I would tell you to talk some sense into the young breh but he probably won't listen to reason:snoop:
nah my whole fam been talking to him and he been gettin mad like they just hating on him
i didnt even know he was engaged or anything till saturday night when my pops told me the deal
so this dude had his family member playing games and giving gifts to the bytch they all know cheated on him :dead:

Fiancée:comeon:..........................for a minute I thought your cousin was gay
i aint thinking bout marriage so i didnt know that

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I've dated nothing but cheaters. They don't change they just become more secretive. He's an idiot. He might catch a case over her, watch!

Agree with all but the bold

Ole buddy doesn't have the balls to leave before the wedding (at 23 years old) he ain't gonna get froggy later either

He'll live his life on some :sadcam:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:francis:
you guys tried your best to give him advice and to teach him about the ways of the thot.
you guys couldn't reach him and now you guys have to stand to the side and let the
ultimate teacher take over. this teacher is called ' MR. LIFE'
'MR. LIFE' will get the job done. he has taught the best of us and he doesn't sugarcoat!!
don't worry, your cousin is in great hands!!
:wow: