My cousin 23(m), fiancee cheated on him recently and he still bout to marry her #GMB

yyy

All Star
Daps
Your Cousin's problems go much much deeper than deciding to stay engage or not. Anyone who does not stop an engagement after finding out that their partner cheated on them has major issues that they need to work on. These days, so many guys try to run away from life. But sticking your head in the sand and proclaiming ignorance does not change reality. Listen to this segment from James Baldwin. Like 4 or 5 minutes.

Your Cousin's life will go up in flames. Right now he wants to cling to his engagement in an attempt to avoid the pain that he knows a breakup will create. But there is no escaping paying your dues. Either, the relationship ends now or it ends in divorce (There's a third option -they marry and never divorced - but it is the worst case scenario because your Cousin will be fully emasculated). The key to being a man, and the key to building confidence, is to go through these painful moments that we fear, get knocked down and then get back up and continue living life. This is the natural way of life. Your Cousin's predicament reminds me of a quote, "A ship is safe in a harbor, but that's not what ships are built for." The best thing you can do for your Cousin is to be there when things go bad. He has a tough time ahead of him, but when he comes out on the other side he will be a much more confident man. And then, hopefully, he won't give girls that disrespect him the time of day.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
his future tears shall be of
the most corrosive acid.... #sowhosbabyisit
:wow:

wat6rr.jpg

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
Your Cousin's problems go much much deeper than deciding to stay engage or not. Anyone who does not stop an engagement after finding out that their partner cheated on them has major issues that they need to work on. These days, so many guys try to run away from life. But sticking your head in the sand and proclaiming ignorance does not change reality. Listen to this segment from James Baldwin. Like 4 or 5 minutes.

Your Cousin's life will go up in flames. Right now he wants to cling to his engagement in an attempt to avoid the pain that he knows a breakup will create. But there is no escaping paying your dues. Either, the relationship ends now or it ends in divorce (There's a third option -they marry and never divorced - but it is the worst case scenario because your Cousin will be fully emasculated). The key to being a man, and the key to building confidence, is to go through these painful moments that we fear, get knocked down and then get back up and continue living life. This is the natural way of life. Your Cousin's predicament reminds me of a quote, "A ship is safe in a harbor, but that's not what ships are built for." The best thing you can do for your Cousin is to be there when things go bad. He has a tough time ahead of him, but when he comes out on the other side he will be a much more confident man. And then, hopefully, he won't give girls that disrespect him the time of day.

Good post, people need to face their problems head on. The end result is always growth.

How is this even possible? You might wanna look within to see why all your women wanna fukk around. :francis:

Or he could be more aware than most of us. Gotta hear both sides.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:mjlol:

So this past weekend I went home for a funeral(a friend's mom passed)
so the night of the funeral my mom went to a bridal shower

so my pops was telling me that the chick my cousin bout to marry
just got caught cheating on him
so my cousin told his fiancee's father and her father took back the car he bought her not too long ago:francis:

so my cousin thinks that will keep her in check and that she will never do it again
the bytch cheated on him less than 2 months ago:mjlol:

and he bout to jump the broom with this bytch
at 23yrs old:mjlol:
Treating grown ass adults like they toddlers :mjlol:
Take away her toys and make her sit in timeout. That will show her:skip:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
update** i just found out this nikka wont even have their own place to stay when they get married
they will live with his parents:dwillhuh:
and the chick dont have a job:dwillhuh:
and she was in college but after she got caught cheating and had her car taken away she dropped out:dwillhuh:
and my cousin only works a few days a week and still in school:dwillhuh: