My Dog Just Bit Someone (update)

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
I got bit by a dog early this summer and as a dog owner I have no sympathy for any type of accident.

I was walking home one night and this lady had this big ass German shepherd. I thought it was on a leash but wasn’t and got my leg. Luckily only tore my jeans but I didn’t have time to run, scream, say “oh shyt” or nothing. Lady broke me off some blue notes and I called it a night.

But she opened my first gate, not locked but closed and walked in. Then she must have seen the dogs coz they sit inside the 2nd gate till one of us comes back. And must have walked toward them.

I can only assume she has seen them around being walked, they don't bark at or show interest in anyone during walks. Only if someone gets to the 2nd gate.

Or she has been to my house before. And thought she could walk in again. But besides our gardner or my husband no one else could have brought her in. I havd never seen her before.

Its a quiet neighborhood, so no way for her to have been around besides through her dad. I don't know who she thought she was meeting, but obviously she was supposed to meet someone. Its not a closed off gated community but also no reason for her to be walking around, the ownners only walk around to jog or walk their dogs, or employee going to and fro, its not a place for loitering

But the dogs were not outside.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
But she opened my first gate, not locked but closed and walked in. Then she must have seen the dogs coz they sit inside the 2nd gate till one of us comes back. And must have walked toward them.

I can only assume she has seen them around being walked, they don't bark at or show interest in anyone during walks. Only if someone gets to the 2nd gate.

Or she has been to my house before. But besides our gardner or my husband no one else could have brought her in. I havd never seen her before.

Its a quiet neighborhood, so no way for her to have been around besides through her dad. I don't know who she thought she was meeting, but obviously she was supposed to meet someone. Its not a closed off gated community but also no reason for her to be walking around, the ownners only walk around to jog or walk their dogs, or employee going to and fro, its not a place for loitering

But the dogs were not outside.
I don’t know the complete law but if she was not officially ‘welcomed’ on your property and the dog didn’t leave the gate you might be in the clear.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
I don’t know the complete law but if she was not officially ‘welcomed’ on your property and the dog didn’t leave the gate you might be in the clear.

So some lady was on your property, went through the gates where your dogs were. and the dog defended it? What's the problem? I would have bought my dog a steak for that

I am going to find out about the exact laws that apply to the situation.

Lawsuits waste time and money to defend. And financially, (relative to her), I have more to loose, or make a better target to try to sue...

I have found out who her dad works for so am going to check up on her tomorrow.

She looked between 17-21

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I am going to find out about the exact laws that apply to the situation.

Lawsuits waste time and money to defend. And financially, (relative to her), I have more to loose, or make a better target to try to sue...

I have found out who her dad works for so am going to check up on her tomorrow.

She looked between 17-21
Go ask your surrounding neighbors if they have ring cams and if they can find the tape. I know a lot goes into the cloud but you don’t want any footage that could exonerate you deleted. Good luck

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Thats why I packs a colt 45 and a Choppa in the house :bustback:
7Zrp.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Thats why I packs a colt 45 and a Choppa in the house :bustback:

You not accurately shooting a colt 45 at 2 pitbulls. Moving human targets is hard as hell, pitbulls way way harder. And a Choppa ain't saving you in a majority of situations unless you open carry everywhere