My Dog Just Bit Someone (update)

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
You not accurately shooting a colt 45 at 2 pitbulls. Moving human targets is hard as hell, pitbulls way way harder. And a Choppa ain't saving you in a majority of situations unless you open carry everywhere
I'll get up extra close and look that hell hound square in the eyes as I send it spiraling back to hades :hubie:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
But she opened my first gate, not locked but closed and walked in. Then she must have seen the dogs coz they sit inside the 2nd gate till one of us comes back. And must have walked toward them.

I can only assume she has seen them around being walked, they don't bark at or show interest in anyone during walks. Only if someone gets to the 2nd gate.

Or she has been to my house before. And thought she could walk in again. But besides our gardner or my husband no one else could have brought her in. I havd never seen her before.

Its a quiet neighborhood, so no way for her to have been around besides through her dad. I don't know who she thought she was meeting, but obviously she was supposed to meet someone. Its not a closed off gated community but also no reason for her to be walking around, the ownners only walk around to jog or walk their dogs, or employee going to and fro, its not a place for loitering

But the dogs were not outside.
Your husband is fukking the lady. She's been to the house and around your dogs so she thought it was all good. Your dog did a good job and protected the property.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Reminds me I need to get my CC just in case a hellhound decides to run up on me

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’ve been bit by 3 dogs. Dogs hate me for some reason. Put it down :camby:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Don't blame yourself. shyt happens.

If it is just two puncture wounds then the ER will give her some antibiotics and it will clear up in a couple of days.

This is speaking as someone who is a medical professional as well as someone who has been bitten by a dog.

They will give her rabies vaccine too.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:whoa:Not even gonna hold you.

He sounds like a great dog. I hope y’all don’t have to put him down. Especially if your kid loves him…that’s a whole new convo I know y’all don’t wanna have.:francis:

but, like others said it sounds like he was defending the property. Hopefully they don’t drag this out

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Whether with malicious intent or not, it sounds like she was trespassing. A good time to invest in security cameras would have been long before this incident, but better late then never. We have three cameras around our house. You & your husband should seriously consider investing in some, even if it's the basic Xfinity service.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Your husband is fukking the lady. She's been to the house and around your dogs so she thought it was all good. Your dog did a good job and protected the property.

You never know. Coz hes one of the only two that could have let her in