My Dog Just Bit Someone (update)

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I’d hate to deliver packages to ya house, dog biting people and shyt.

And I bet y’all not doing nothing about the dog’s behavior too.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Let me guess, its one of these: pitbulls, german Shepard, Rottweiler, bull terrier or boxer? All those dogs are disgusting and should be banned from being in this country:hhh::camby:.
Right. Because a dog biting someone who has trespassed through 2 security gates of your home is disgusting. You sound gay af.
:beli:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
I’d hate to deliver packages to ya house, dog biting people and shyt.

And I bet y’all not doing nothing about the dog’s behavior too.

Property is completely enclosed. The dogs never go out alone, even if the gates are wide open.

So to be bitten you would have to come in. Why would you walk into private property that has a gate and the house is so far from the gate you can't see it.

And if you were delivering a package you would have to give notice and I'd wait for it.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I got bit by a dog early this summer and as a dog owner I have no sympathy for any type of accident.

I was walking home one night and this lady had this big ass German shepherd. I thought it was on a leash but wasn’t and got my leg. Luckily only tore my jeans but I didn’t have time to run, scream, say “oh shyt” or nothing. Lady broke me off some blue notes and I called it a night.

Those shoes :picard: