My fellow GMB brehs. How do you feel when you see your friends in relationships ?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I asked you how bad your exes treated you. I was hoping you’d go into detail about the bad things that went on in your relationships.
Talking to other dudes, bad with money, liars, no ambition, dumb, trying to impress dumb people

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Talking to other dudes, bad with money, liars, no ambition, dumb, trying to impress dumb people
How old are you? The things you mentioned are surface level things that could have been spotted before you even took these women seriously.
Not blaming you, just something that I notice often:hubie:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How old are you? The things you mentioned are surface level things that could have been spotted before you even took these women seriously.
Not blaming you, just something that I notice often:hubie:
37, you can spot them, but if people do good shyt for you in the beginning it typically out weighs the bad

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
37, you can spot them, but if people do good shyt for you in the beginning it typically out weighs the bad
Yea that’s true but often times we hate to admit that this is a byproduct of low self-esteem. Been there done that.
And you’re 37? How long have you been gmb?:picard: