My fellow GMB brehs. How do you feel when you see your friends in relationships ?

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Talking to other dudes, bad with money, liars, no ambition, dumb, trying to impress dumb people
A woman will always have orbiters. A girl never talks to only one guy cause she's always looking out for someone who can offer more. Most have no ambition because society coddles them and they don't need a skill like a man to be someone, they can just have a big ass and a man who worked hard his whole life will scoop her up.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A woman will always have orbiters. A girl never talks to only one guy cause she's always looking out for someone who can offer more. Most have no ambition because society coddles them and they don't need a skill like a man to be someone, they can just have a big ass and a man who worked hard his whole life will scoop her up.
To top it off if you criticize this shyt you get called crazy or an incel

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
What issues do you have with GMB
None really. I’m semi gmb and as of present, I see no incentive for me to get married and have children.
Your story just seemed very shallow and not adequate enough for you to just give up on marriage.
I could understand if it was a @General Mills or @Yahweh Ben Yahweh story:wow:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None really. I’m semi gmb and as of present, I see no incentive for me to get married and have children.
Your story just seemed very shallow and not adequate enough for you to just give up on marriage.
I could understand if it was a @General Mills or @Yahweh Ben Yahweh story:wow:
I got my reasons, but I don't feel like going in to detail at the moment

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I see far more ambitious women than men in my neck of the woods.
Those women who love off their looks have their market and their audience and those men have problem with what they have to offer. You focusing on these women shows me that you are a man that isn’t looking for a woman that offers more than her looks but sit around and complain as it is easier than actually putting in the work to seek a genuine relationship.