My fellow GMB brehs. How do you feel when you see your friends in relationships ?

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Y’all realize there are good women right?

You can tell which ones aren’t good pretty early on, so I don’t know why some men waste time with them.
Because they are not good men either, they are the same low hanging fruit that they complain about.

any guy that complains about women yet references Instagram models tells me all I need to know. They are not looking for a relationship but easy lay but fronting like he is looking for a genuine relationship.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a uncle who used to tell me "there's nothing wrong with getting married" he ended up divorcing his wife of 30 years, and remarrying a younger chick with kids.

I had a co worker who said similar things ended up getting a divorce a few months later. He's paying alimony and child support out the a$$. He's still paying off an expensive lawyer plus he lost his home.
:francis:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Because they are not good men either, they are the same low hanging fruit that they complain about.

any guy that complains about women yet references Instagram models tells me all I need to know. They are not looking for a relationship but easy lay but fronting like he is looking for a genuine relationship.
So accurate

:salute:

Daps
You make it sound simple.

It’s not simple. But I’m not going to stay with a woman who gives me a hard time, then complain about women. I’d say the same thing to these women who date men who they know ain’t shyt, then get mad when the ain’t shyt man doesn’t magically turn into Mr. responsible once the baby comes.

Last edited:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
It’s not simple. But I’m not going to stay with a woman who gives me a hard time, then complain about women. I’d say the same thing to these women who date me who they know ain’t shyt, then get mad when the ain’t shyt man doesn’t magically turn into Mr. responsible once the baby comes.

Exactly.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So what's your definition of a good man and good woman?

Ya?

Banned
Daps
So what's your definition of a good man and good woman?
That’s for you to define for yourself, I can share you mine, but it won’t mean the same thing for you.

For me a man that isn’t selfish, that is capable to put the needs of his family before his personal wants and has self-discipline. A man that has ambition and someone that leads without a big head and know how to take advice from others are all qualities for me of a good man.

I believe in a man being a head of household but solid leadership is also knowing when to take the reins and when to take step back and taking a good helping of humble pie.