My Girl Gets Mad At Me For Things She Did

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
:francis:

Been dating this girl for a long time. Its been cold as shyt and we're down south so we're not used to it.

We go to get something to eat and its like 30 degrees out. She drives I notice the tire needs some air. I point out the air pump and she drives up to it. I get out and say you need to drive a little bit closer.

Her: "Why you aint tell me to go closer the first time?":martin:

Me: :what: "Didnt i point directly to it and you physically looked at it and drove to it?"

Her: "That dont matter. You shouldve told me. :martin:"

Then we had an argument about the shyt in our pajamas in the gas station parking lot :snoop:. I just wanted to share a story to my #accountability brehs. Yall may have been on to something.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
You need to start using the word "bytch" when you talk to her. But on the real this is typical. Men and women communicate differently where men can communicate instructions with each other via cliff notes or short phrases and we are able to make sense of what was said to make it happen. Women on the other hand need detail, over communication and consistency. Next time try this... Over communicate the most simplest things like if you want an apple from the fridge, say, "walk into the kitchen, open the fridge make sure the door doesn't swing open bend down and look into the bottom left drawer and take an apple out, close back the drawer and close the fridge behind you, walk back to me and hand me the apple in my left hand"

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I hate when you get to arguing, you score a point and they be like “ok but......you should have told me” or jump back 29minutes to an old point like

“Ok but....when we were at the 7-11 Before You actually DIDNT give me the keys so...”

Like :stopitslime:

2-Digit

All Star
Daps
Hate to go to the extreme, but she sound like the type of chick that’ll hop on another dude’s dikk the second you step out of line, then justify that bullshyt by saying it was because of something you did/didn’t do :francis:

Regardless of that extreme, drop her. Now. shyt ain’t worth your sanity

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Hate to go to the extreme, but she sound like the type of chick that’ll hop on another dude’s dikk the second you step out of line, then justify that bullshyt by saying it was because of something you did/didn’t do :francis:

Regardless of that extreme, drop her. Now. shyt ain’t worth your sanity

You right. Just that little exchange is a warning sign. He need to either sit her down and have a check in. If you can't have a check in with your bytch to provide her feedback and she ain't receptive of that action you need to dump her because she is poison

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
Cancel her.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You need to start using the word "bytch" when you talk to her. But on the real this is typical. Men and women communicate differently where men can communicate instructions with each other via cliff notes or short phrases and we are able to make sense of what was said to make it happen. Women on the other hand need detail, over communication and consistency. Next time try this... Over communicate the most simplest things like if you want an apple from the fridge, say, "walk into the kitchen, open the fridge make sure the door doesn't swing open bend down and look into the bottom left drawer and take an apple out, close back the drawer and close the fridge behind you, walk back to me and hand me the apple in my left hand"

Beautifully written. :to: