My Girl Gets Mad At Me For Things She Did

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:francis:

Been dating this girl for a long time. Its been cold as shyt and we're down south so we're not used to it.

We go to get something to eat and its like 30 degrees out. She drives I notice the tire needs some air. I point out the air pump and she drives up to it. I get out and say you need to drive a little bit closer.

Her: "Why you aint tell me to go closer the first time?":martin:

Me: :what: "Didnt i point directly to it and you physically looked at it and drove to it?"

Her: "That dont matter. You shouldve told me. :martin:"

Then we had an argument about the shyt in our pajamas in the gas station parking lot :snoop:. I just wanted to share a story to my #accountability brehs. Yall may have been on to something.
Why u in your pajamas? U both sound petty.

One thing u have to do with women, is let some of their little shyt slide. They get over things in an instant. No need to start arguing with an idiot. Pick your battles.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
You need to start using the word "bytch" when you talk to her. But on the real this is typical. Men and women communicate differently where men can communicate instructions with each other via cliff notes or short phrases and we are able to make sense of what was said to make it happen. Women on the other hand need detail, over communication and consistency. Next time try this... Over communicate the most simplest things like if you want an apple from the fridge, say, "walk into the kitchen, open the fridge make sure the door doesn't swing open bend down and look into the bottom left drawer and take an apple out, close back the drawer and close the fridge behind you, walk back to me and hand me the apple in my left hand"
Ive tried this too then I get 'don't talk to me like I'm an idiot/child' (thinkin.... well you are though :mjgrin:)

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

One thing u have to do with women, is let some of their little shyt slide. They get over things in an instant. No need to start arguing with an idiot. Pick your battles.
No they don't a bytch would cheat on you with her co worker because you were late to pick her up from work one day

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
LbnITH.gif

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Relationships a lot of time aren’t fun.

I’m slowly coming to the illiberal belief that women are inherently different from the way we’re wired. It can be a headache sometimes...

What is the evolutionary reason that makes women a particularly brand of whiny and annoying that it drives men specifically crazy? There has to be a use to this shyt. :damn:It’s like they know our fukking cheat code to get us riled up.

But then we spend more than one day apart and I’m like “damn I miss her” and depressed and shyt. :mjcry:

So In short OP, I fully believe you this happened. Women can be like that sometimes.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You need to start using the word "bytch" when you talk to her. But on the real this is typical. Men and women communicate differently where men can communicate instructions with each other via cliff notes or short phrases and we are able to make sense of what was said to make it happen. Women on the other hand need detail, over communication and consistency. Next time try this... Over communicate the most simplest things like if you want an apple from the fridge, say, "walk into the kitchen, open the fridge make sure the door doesn't swing open bend down and look into the bottom left drawer and take an apple out, close back the drawer and close the fridge behind you, walk back to me and hand me the apple in my left hand"
Then she'll get mad talking about "now you speaking to me like I'm stupid":mjlol:

But this is absolutely correct op. Next time don't even argue. Just say "ok, I'll just spell every little thing out for you since you can't operate with common sense".

And then start talking to her like that. It's petty, but if she's gonna be petty and start an argument about having to move the car up a couple feet then fukk it.

I hate dumbass arguments... And honestly there might be some underlying shyt going on with her

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps

It was late and we were comfy.

...she's late bruh. they usually get moody right before they find out they're pregnant. congrats dawg!!!

Nah im good fam her Aunt Flo just came. But all of December i was :hamster:

No they don't a bytch would cheat on you with her co worker because you were late to pick her up from work one day

fukkin:dead: lmao

This is true shyt because i seen this exact scenario at my last job. But she was gonna do it anyways she was just waiting for an excuse

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Then she'll get mad talking about "now you speaking to me like I'm stupid":mjlol:

But this is absolutely correct op. Next time don't even argue. Just say "ok, I'll just spell every little thing out for you since you can't operate with common sense".

And then start talking to her like that. It's petty, but if she's gonna be petty and start an argument about having to move the car up a couple feet then fukk it.

I hate dumbass arguments... And honestly there might be some underlying shyt going on with her
Of course there is some underlying shyt going on with her. She need to fall back. Her behavior is typical of a woman who wants control and eventually wear the pants. By chance does she come from a single mother or household of women?

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Of course there is some underlying shyt going on with her. She need to fall back. Her behavior is typical of a woman who wants control and eventually wear the pants. By chance does she come from a single mother or household of women?

Idk if you talking to me or Otis but if me, its the latter.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Idk if you talking to me or Otis but if me, its the latter.
My bad, meant to @ you. But it's her learned behavior by growing up in that environment. No male energy to balance out that female energy. Right now both equal with the male energy. Don't take this the wrong way but she needs the male energy out her system

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five

:gucci: