My Girl Passed Out at Six Flags Saturday

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Was standing in line to get one of them turkey legs :wow:
The chick asked us if we wanted fries and we was like nah. Next thing you know, my lady just fell out. Dropped the money and drink, glasses fell off.

If y'all ever been to six flags in Georgia, y'all know it can get up passed 100 degrees. It's funny cause she had just drank a huge coke and I told her that's bad to drink soda in this heat.

I thought she was finna have a seizure. I grabbed her before she could hit the ground and everyone started fanning her and getting ice. The workers were very quick and helpful.

She was motionless so I started praying while they called the EMS she gained consciousness and began talking back to me.

They asked if I still wanted the turkey leg. I was like YES:what:

Turns out 6 people were in the doctor's office for the intense heat. One chick passed out on the roller coaster:huhldup:

I thought I was gonna lose her brehs:to:
I didn't cry :dame:but my hands and arms were trembling and my heart was racing. She was good after that and we laughed over it later while killing a funnel cake:blessed:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Make sure she stays hydrated in advance friend. Sometimes individuals we care about can neglect basic health precautions in the pursuit of entertainment and leisure. That's part of being a good significant other. It's what helps make you significant, friend.

As you drive to six flags you should look over to your cuddle bear and say

Sugarcakes? Have you had any water today, let's stop at our local market and p:hug:urchase hydration containers. Gotta make sure my little lotus flower leaf is OK out there :dj2:

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Was standing in line to get one of them turkey legs :wow:
The chick asked us if we wanted fries and we was like nah. Next thing you know, my lady just fell out. Dropped the money and drink, glasses fell off.

If y'all ever been to six flags in Georgia, y'all know it can get up passed 100 degrees. It's funny cause she had just drank a huge coke and I told her that's bad to drink soda in this heat.

I thought she was finna have a seizure. I grabbed her before she could hit the ground and everyone started fanning her and getting ice. The workers were very quick and helpful.

She was motionless so I started praying while they called the EMS she gained consciousness and began talking back to me.

They asked if I still wanted the turkey leg. I was like YES:what:

Turns out 6 people were in the doctor's office for the intense heat. One chick passed out on the roller coaster:huhldup:

I thought I was gonna lose her brehs:to:
I didn't cry :dame:but my hands and arms were trembling and my heart was racing. She was good after that and we laughed over it later while killing a funnel cake:blessed:
original.gif

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Glad she's ok and yeah when out in the sun in public places like that water is a must I've fainted at least twice in Texas due to the heat.