My Girl Passed Out at Six Flags Saturday

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Was standing in line to get one of them turkey legs :wow:
The chick asked us if we wanted fries and we was like nah. Next thing you know, my lady just fell out. Dropped the money and drink, glasses fell off.

If y'all ever been to six flags in Georgia, y'all know it can get up passed 100 degrees. It's funny cause she had just drank a huge coke and I told her that's bad to drink soda in this heat.

I thought she was finna have a seizure. I grabbed her before she could hit the ground and everyone started fanning her and getting ice. The workers were very quick and helpful.

She was motionless so I started praying while they called the EMS she gained consciousness and began talking back to me.

They asked if I still wanted the turkey leg. I was like YES:what:

Turns out 6 people were in the doctor's office for the intense heat. One chick passed out on the roller coaster:huhldup:

I thought I was gonna lose her brehs:to:
I didn't cry :dame:but my hands and arms were trembling and my heart was racing. She was good after that and we laughed over it later while killing a funnel cake:blessed:

I wish I could have seen it. Did she have those big goofy hipster glasses? :mjlol:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Be safe brehs. Drink water.
Sometimes that heat comes outta nowhere.

chris-bosh-photobomb.gif