My Girl Passed Out at Six Flags Saturday

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont know why people be tempting fate. if its that hot, stay ur ass home. aint no damn carnival or amusement park that important. that eastern coast weather is some abnormal sh1t. its not just hot. its hot and humid. yeah, miss me with that bull

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Ain't yo gurl kinda plump?

How u gone have her out there like that in the heat eating turkey legs like Henry the 8th and drinking coke like it's nothing:stopitslime:
This nikka trying to upgrade with a planned accidental death

Nah she's not plump like that. She on the smaller side. No where near fat.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
original.gif
:laff:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Was standing in line to get one of them turkey legs :wow:
The chick asked us if we wanted fries and we was like nah. Next thing you know, my lady just fell out. Dropped the money and drink, glasses fell off.

If y'all ever been to six flags in Georgia, y'all know it can get up passed 100 degrees. It's funny cause she had just drank a huge coke and I told her that's bad to drink soda in this heat.

I thought she was finna have a seizure. I grabbed her before she could hit the ground and everyone started fanning her and getting ice. The workers were very quick and helpful.

She was motionless so I started praying while they called the EMS she gained consciousness and began talking back to me.

They asked if I still wanted the turkey leg. I was like YES:what:

Turns out 6 people were in the doctor's office for the intense heat. One chick passed out on the roller coaster:huhldup:

I thought I was gonna lose her brehs:to:
I didn't cry :dame:but my hands and arms were trembling and my heart was racing. She was good after that and we laughed over it later while killing a funnel cake:blessed:

Y'all fat?

Praying was huge best you could do?

Glad she made it.