My girlfriend lies for seemingly no reason.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
stephen-curry-123.gif
Did this breh say he was the third baby daddy :mjlol: good god.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People who lie usually do so due to a lack of self confidence and like most things this can be traced back to their childhood. Without becoming aware of the pattern its repeated unconsciously, eternally and invisibly (to them, obvious to others).

Or because you know others lack self confidence. Or they read to much into things.

I used to lie all the time,pretending im busy,pretending im working overtime etc. Also used to pretend I had a girlfriend when I didnt.

People,mostly women you are dealing with have a hard time understanding you just want to be alone.If your not doing something they think sounds more fun than being with them. Or something where you cant be with them. So its better to lie to them. Women are like children,they will be hurt and resent what they see as rejection.

With nikkas I used to lie about not having money. For one "For the love of money,people will kill they own brothaaa". And for two i dont even want another man to ask me for money. Because how much you ask for,and the manner in which you ask,i might lose respect for you:scust:. So if a dude came with a sob story,my response was another sob story about why Im broke right now too.

Lying about pretending to have a girlfriend. Lying to women about being somewhere with friends or at work didnt work. They would still pull up to the house. Then you look guilty and like you were cheating in the crib.When you literally were on playstation or chilling and posting on thecoli.

Pretending to have a girlfriend became the perfect alternative. You were honest upfront even though your lying,from the beginning. Maybe only one time i had a girl show up trying to expose me to my girlfriend i was supposedly chilling with. I came to the door "You just missed her:mjgrin:"

That was probably the happiest time in my life as a single man. A bunch of women who cant and dont expect alot of your time because your already in a relationship. Dont expect much in terms of dates because you cant be in public with them all the time. Plus if a womans willing to deal with you knowing you have a g/f she really likes you. You weed out the ones playing. And I tell you the truth,women are alot better as significant others when they are competing with another woman to be the main. Even if you got them fighting ghost:wow:

But this was all before I was happily and righteously attached.

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
I may be hated for this but if it’s not gonna work and with children involved it’s better to separate sooner than later, just my opinion.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I'm not a p*ssy lol. Quite contrary. I know better than to be reckless or too invested here.

It's been 3 years or so. Me and her mom get along. Her two other kids are kinda so so with me but we get along, too. The baby daddies are kinda distant but we got no beef.

The kid being mine is the only reason I'm trying to be any kind of rational. Because if I just up and leave, I'll be a villian forever to my kid, you know?
2 kids, 2 baby daddies, why did you think this was a good idea? Or did you just not think?

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Click on the OP's name and you'll see a picture of an extra-long hot dog :dame:

OP is a gay troll.