My girlfriend lies for seemingly no reason.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
The other day she said her homegirl wanted to go to Olive gardens.

I asked how. She said she mentioned it in a group chat.

Today she randomly brought up the same situation but said she had to decline and leave her friend's house.

Didn't even realize she was caught in a lie, or did she?

shyt just been rubbing me the wrong way.

What's the reason?

She is getting her back blown out by @Another Man

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
I'm not a p*ssy lol. Quite contrary. I know better than to be reckless or too invested here.

It's been 3 years or so. Me and her mom get along. Her two other kids are kinda so so with me but we get along, too. The baby daddies are kinda distant but we got no beef.

The kid being mine is the only reason I'm trying to be any kind of rational. Because if I just up and leave, I'll be a villian forever to my kid, you know?
:huhldup:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
S
I'm not a p*ssy lol. Quite contrary. I know better than to be reckless or too invested here.

It's been 3 years or so. Me and her mom get along. Her two other kids are kinda so so with me but we get along, too. The baby daddies are kinda distant but we got no beef.

The kid being mine is the only reason I'm trying to be any kind of rational. Because if I just up and leave, I'll be a villian forever to my kid, you know?
You're baby daddy three and she's a pathological liar. :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Imagine how frustrated youre gonna
be after finding out she's been glazing
random dikks in her warm mouth lather.
them passionate morning kisses are gonna hit different
in your memories.
qfrshiJ.gif

know i'm talmbout?
OEEwBpr.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
People who lie usually do so due to a lack of self confidence and like most things this can be traced back to their childhood. Without becoming aware of the pattern its repeated unconsciously, eternally and invisibly (to them, obvious to others).
says who?

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
The other day she said her homegirl wanted to go to Olive gardens.

I asked how. She said she mentioned it in a group chat.

Today she randomly brought up the same situation but said she had to decline and leave her friend's house.

Didn't even realize she was caught in a lie, or did she?

shyt just been rubbing me the wrong way.

What's the reason?
her being a liar obviously isn’t a deal breaker for u, just accept it for what it is and know that ur shawty a liar

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

Too invested ??

She's holding your offspring lmao