neyo_hair.jpg

our boy neyo was already on that bigen wave (no pun) in his teens
That boy look sweet :dame:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Only so long and so many hats you can wear. More he shows his bald head, the quicker people just get used to it.
Exactly, he shouldve came in the game without wearing a hat. Let the people see him hatless off rip.

I rock a baldy myself and I make sure to let women see off top that I'm bald. No surprises,

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Exactly, he shouldve came in the game without wearing a hat. Let the people see him hatless off rip.

I rock a baldy myself and I make sure to let women see off top that I'm bald. No surprises,
I went from dreads to a short cut and just went bald. I sport that shyt like I'm Ross or something. I keep the goatee/chin straps on point. Its crazy I get more compliments with the baldy than I did with dreads.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
They've actually found that you can get it from both. If your mom's family has full hairlines but your dad and his brothers and father are bald, you can still inherit the gene from your dad.
what if my dad has an immaculate hairline but my moms male siblings balding? :lupe:

Daps
Neyo insecure about his hairline????:ohhh:

Well look it here & to think I always assumed he wore an assembly line of hats as a fashion statement.:wow: