hqdefault.jpg

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
neyo_hair.jpg

our boy neyo was already on that bigen wave (no pun) in his teens

Ok he exaggerating, cause he older than 12-13 in this pic...and his hairline is straight.........if nothing else is...:dame:

Regardless....black man's hairline is waiting for that Black Panther trailer moment....it's gone be something...idk what....that is gone to spur, re-create, incentive follicle growth at affordable prices......hopefully with no or minimal side effects....it's on the way...we need to train these wanna be gangstas to get in the lab, and starting cooking up that hair batter....and make cake and also for their sake too.......*says me*.......

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
His hair started thinning around 12-13? Cotdamn, I wouldn't even wish that on my worst enemy.

nikka once said the only thing his father left him was a bad hairline..:dead:

Damn, his hair was thinning at age 12 to the point the teachers would allow him to wear a at in the classroom??? :wtf:

Goddamn thts hard as fukk:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: my pops is in his mid 40s n his hairline hasnt changed not one bit during his life. he even has hair growing below his hairline tht he has 2 shave off, like remnants of a paul george type hairline:mjlol: so it looks like ima be set:ahh:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I went from dreads to a short cut and just went bald. I sport that shyt like I'm Ross or something. I keep the goatee/chin straps on point. Its crazy I get more compliments with the baldy than I did with dreads.
:leon: The chain to me was Locks > Waves >Ceasar > Bald w/beard. I keep waves in my hair and I always get compliments and I usually only hear dreadlock wearers getting more compliments. I do hear about women rubbing dudes heads when they're shaved sometimes but i think you gotta be Brolic to be bald properly :patrice:
if your black and you shave no one gives a damn except brehs on the coli
women notice but I don't think they care as much as men do for some reason. :dame:
I've never heard of a woman not fukking with a guy cause he was bald, like if he had hair compared to not having hair then that would be the reason she decided to fukk with him. If you was a good lookin dude with hair, you'll still look good with a shaved head I think, just older.:manny:
:dame::hubie::dame:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He was allowed to get away with a hat at 12-13? Man wouldn't that even be more of a target. I woulda been like :ufdup: what you hiding underneath that hat. Always flipping the top part up off of his head.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
You gotta embrace the baldy.

Now some cats got peanut heads so they might have some issues, but the shape of his head isn't bad.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:leon: The chain to me was Locks > Waves >Ceasar > Bald w/beard. I keep waves in my hair and I always get compliments and I usually only hear dreadlock wearers getting more compliments. I do hear about women rubbing dudes heads when they're shaved sometimes but i think you gotta be Brolic to be bald properly :patrice:

women notice but I don't think they care as much as men do for some reason. :dame:
I've never heard of a woman not fukking with a guy cause he was bald, like if he had hair compared to not having hair then that would be the reason she decided to fukk with him. If you was a good lookin dude with hair, you'll still look good with a shaved head I think, just older.:manny:
:dame::hubie::dame:
im not brolic at all. Not fat either. Medium build. I think its more of the charisma that gets them. I miss my dreads though. I had to catch up to father time :old: