smilies by yours truly
:dead:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Breh there was a YoTube mugshot roast on Ne-Yo, this nikka said his hairline looked like the Batman symbol and a bitten off ham sandwich :mjlol:

That reminds of this guy on SOHH that was relentlessly clowned for his hairline. Someone said his hairline looks like the Batman signal then another person made a thread titled: Who's Hairline is This: ----v----

I died :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:leon: The chain to me was Locks > Waves >Ceasar > Bald w/beard. I keep waves in my hair and I always get compliments and I usually only hear dreadlock wearers getting more compliments. I do hear about women rubbing dudes heads when they're shaved sometimes but i think you gotta be Brolic to be bald properly :patrice:

women notice but I don't think they care as much as men do for some reason. :dame:
I've never heard of a woman not fukking with a guy cause he was bald, like if he had hair compared to not having hair then that would be the reason she decided to fukk with him. If you was a good lookin dude with hair, you'll still look good with a shaved head I think, just older.:manny:
:dame::hubie::dame:

did anyone care about tupac being in his early twenties rocking a baldy cuz of thinning hair line or michael jordan?

I'm 32, i've been cutting my hair low/bald for like 10 years now, never had a problem at all and I'm a skinny breh as well.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
did anyone care about tupac being in his early twenties rocking a baldy cuz of thinning hair line or michael jordan?

I'm 32, i've been cutting my hair low/bald for like 10 years now, never had a problem at all and I'm a skinny breh as well.

2Pac was clearly wearing it for style reasons. His hair grew back in prison. This was right before he got out and recorded AEOM. Hair/hairline looks fine for someone without access to skilled barbers and hair products.

8a0218a36f4c_sf_9.jpg

0.jpg