My launch day PS4 on life support brehs :mjcry:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Day one Xbox and Kinect running as flawlessly as the dashboard beta program will allow...

:sadbron:
@PS4 did you ever beat Quantum Break? :DAIGOSABU2:

I haven't because my disc drive stopped reading game disc :yeshrug:

This, halo 5, a few assassin's creed games are all awaiting the new disc to digital program. Your previous post shytting on super mega baseball is why you're not really that knowledgeable about gaming like that. You only know trends :ufdup:

Well sir, while not popular here game and its sequel are HIGHLY RATED (Tru Story) you still playing Destiny 2 or nah?

@MeachTheMonster @Rekkapryde @Fatboi1 @Tunez @ORDER_66 @b_low_brown @firemanBk @Morose Polymath @42 Monks

Court said his Day One XB1 was working "Flawlessly"...the lie detector determined that was a lie.
Court said he hasn't finished Halo 5 or Quantum Break because his XBOX can't read discs, but Court has said he played Crackdown which is a game pass game....but guess which other games are on game pass....the lie detector determined that was a lie as well.
XBOX were lying is MANDATORY!!!!

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
These systems ain't made to last no more

unless you prepared to open them up, clean them out and put new thermal paste on the cpu you better sell them shyts after like four years and cop a slim/pro or wait for the next gen

Sold my PS4 in 2017 cause I saw that shyt coming

Got two PS3s running great only because I put a lot of work into maintenance you gotta refurbish these newer consoles yo damn self or you SOL

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Yea my OG PS4 in the bedroom sounds like jet engine and still spits disk out randomly beeping. I stick to mainly to my Pro in the living room.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

@MeachTheMonster @Rekkapryde @Fatboi1 @Tunez @ORDER_66 @b_low_brown @firemanBk @Morose Polymath @42 Monks

Court said his Day One XB1 was working "Flawlessly"...the lie detector determined that was a lie.
Court said he hasn't finished Halo 5 or Quantum Break because his XBOX can't read discs, but Court has said he played Crackdown which is a game pass game....but guess which other games are on game pass....the lie detector determined that was a lie as well.

He a fraud

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

This was such a fail :snoop:

I beat halo 5, with some coli members but that's neither here nor there. I didn't get Gamepass to play quantum break..clown :gucci:

The Xbox working flawlessly as THE DASHBOARD BETA WOULD ALLOW clearly went over your head because..well,

Because you're beneath me :hhh:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Praying my Day One makes it to next gen, shyt is getting loud as fukk playing anything now

tenor.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This was such a fail :snoop:

I beat halo 5, with some coli members but that's neither here nor there. I didn't get Gamepass to play quantum break..clown :gucci:

The Xbox working flawlessly as THE DASHBOARD BETA WOULD ALLOW clearly went over your head because..well,

Because you're beneath me :hhh:
So you’re doubling down on the lie. :mjlol:
You said you didn’t beat Quantum Break because your Xbox won’t read discs any more but if it’s on game pass then you can just tell us the truth now, quantum leap is trash and you have no interest in playing it. :russ:
And you still got caught in the biggest lie, which is you saying your day one Xbox is flawless while in another thread saying your Xbox can’t read discs.
What are you saying? That the dashboard beta broke your disc drive? :laff:
You ain’t allowed to talk to me about any video games anymore court until you get a fully functional console. :laff:
No XB1X and now all you have is an “Xbox 1/2”:laff:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I don't play my PS4 as much but this summer will be 5 yrs since I got my console from GS. I assume that when you buy the OG PS4 consoles they are covered by automatic warranty.

The only consoles I remember burning out on me was the OG PS2 & OG 360. I ended up buying a PS2 slim and my 360 was replaced under warranty. If my PS4 go out I'll just cop another one on the low. At some point we know most consoles are going to kick the bucket regardless of how well you care for them.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
So you’re doubling down on the lie. :mjlol:
You said you didn’t beat Quantum Break because your Xbox won’t read discs any more but if it’s on game pass then you can just tell us the truth now, quantum leap is trash and you have no interest in playing it. :russ:
And you still got caught in the biggest lie, which is you saying your day one Xbox is flawless while in another thread saying your Xbox can’t read discs.
What are you saying? That the dashboard beta broke your disc drive? :laff:
You ain’t allowed to talk to me about any video games anymore court until you get a fully functional console. :laff:
No XB1X and now all you have is an “Xbox 1/2”:laff:
Ok, try to follow the flow because there's obviously lead in your water :damn:

1. As a dashboard beta insider I tried Gamepass out for beta testing and it was cool but nothing comparedto what it is now. I didn't pay for Gamepass until 2 months ago? Gamepass has just shy of 200 games. So in your mind as soon as I got Gamepass I'm supposed to play quantum break like if that is why I got Gamepass :gucci: do you have Gamepass, there's tons of games you'll never play on there because they wasn't hyped. Your loss. I will get to QB when I'm ready to game with commitment. Life too hectic at the moment for all that :ufdup:

2. Now the dashboard beta, the beta makes your system work funny (well known) to the point lots of people opted out. Kinect often won't work, the WiFi often stops working because of these updates that happen every 3 days or so? I noticed my disc drive not working after an update, is it because of the dash? Idk. I do know they say to put it on energy savings mode to get the Wi-Fi back up. Its been on and off all week long. The beta program was great but now we at the end of this generation so there's no longer a real advantage to participating :francis:

YOU LEARN something new everyday, kid :sitdown:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Ok, try to follow the flow because there's obviously lead in your water :damn:

1. As a dashboard beta insider I tried Gamepass out for beta testing and it was cool but nothing comparedto what it is now. I didn't pay for Gamepass until 2 months ago? Gamepass has just shy of 200 games. So in your mind as soon as I got Gamepass I'm supposed to play quantum break like if that is why I got Gamepass :gucci: do you have Gamepass, there's tons of games you'll never play on there because they wasn't hyped. Your loss. I will get to QB when I'm ready to game with commitment. Life too hectic at the moment for all that :ufdup:

2. Now the dashboard beta, the beta makes your system work funny (well known) to the point lots of people opted out. Kinect often won't work, the WiFi often stops working because of these updates that happen every 3 days or so? I noticed my disc drive not working after an update, is it because of the dash? Idk. I do know they say to put it on energy savings mode to get the Wi-Fi back up. Its been on and off all week long. The beta program was great but now we at the end of this generation so there's no longer a real advantage to participating :francis:

YOU LEARN something new everyday, kid :sitdown:
Got it. :DAIGOSKIP:
Only 50% of your "flawlessly" working day one XB1 is actually functional. :DAIGOMJLOL:
You should send that long winded explanation to Microsoft to see if they break you off with at least a refurb XB1S instead of that XBOX 1/2 you rockin with.

I'm surprised you didn't hit me with with an explanation about how discs don't matter anymore anyways and how you're actually further in the future than Sony because your console has already been "upgraded" to "disc-less". :laff:
Hold up...and that post is even funnier after reading it a second time.
This man said "as a dashboard beta insider" like that was something to be proud of and then proceeds to explain how being part of this illustrious program ravaged his xb1/2. :laff:
You're WiFi isn't even working reliably now? :laff:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Got it. :DAIGOSKIP:
Only 50% of your "flawlessly" working day one XB1 is actually functional. :DAIGOMJLOL:
You should send that long winded explanation to Microsoft to see if they break you off with at least a refurb XB1S instead of that XBOX 1/2 you rockin with.

I'm surprised you didn't hit me with with an explanation about how discs don't matter anymore anyways and how you're actually further in the future than Sony because your console has already been "upgraded" to "disc-less". :laff:
Hold up...and that post is even funnier after reading it a second time.
This man said "as a dashboard beta insider" like that was something to be proud of and then proceeds to explain how being part of this illustrious program ravaged his xb1/2. :laff:
You're WiFi isn't even working reliably now? :laff:
It's a beta program, you do realize when something is in a beta it may not work properly. That comes with "beta" territory :gucci: As I said, the post went OVER YOUR HEAD so you can stop laughing like if you're not the clown in this particular squabble :sitdown:

The beta still gives early access to games and apps, and other than the recent WiFi issues I've never had a problem running games. One of the dashboard missions was to run a disc version of a game I had. That's how I found out my disc drive wouldn't read games (which I rarely buy physical)

If you have any other dashboard questions feel free to ask, most of us either in it or was in it. I guess nobody invited you :manny: