My launch day PS4 on life support brehs :mjcry:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's a beta program, you do realize when something is in a beta it may not work properly. That comes with "beta" territory :gucci: As I said, the post went OVER YOUR HEAD so you can stop laughing like if you're not the clown in this particular squabble :sitdown:

The beta still gives early access to games and apps, and other than the recent WiFi issues I've never had a problem running games. One of the dashboard missions was to run a disc version of a game I had. That's how I found out my disc drive wouldn't read games (which I rarely buy physical)

If you have any other dashboard questions feel free to ask, most of us either in it or was in it. I guess nobody invited you :manny:
More explanations attempting to soften the blow of having an XBOX ONE HALF. :laff:
This man said he barely buys discs. Court you barely buy ANYTHING and now you can't even if you could. :laff:Stop it.
This man signed up for a beta program thinking he was special and was about to be put onto some exclusive piff only to find out the program was stripping features away from his console. :DAIGOSABU2:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More explanations attempting to soften the blow of having an XBOX ONE HALF. :laff:
This man said he barely buys discs. Court you barely buy ANYTHING and now you can't even if you could. :laff:Stop it.
This man signed up for a beta program thinking he was special and was about to be put onto some exclusive piff only to find out the program was stripping features away from his console. :DAIGOSABU2:

:laff:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
My half of Xbox vs your double Xbox, any Xbox exclusive, standing offer. Crackdown 3 there is a way to play together before the patch so you can get handled in that game as well.

This is where you deflect and avoid :win:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Had a scare a few years back but my og ps4 going strong. :wow:first time a Sony console has lasted more than 3 years for me.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
My half of Xbox vs your double Xbox, any Xbox exclusive, standing offer. Crackdown 3 there is a way to play together before the patch so you can get handled in that game as well.

This is where you deflect and avoid :win:
What do you mean is there a way to play Crackdown 3 together before the patch?
I thought that game had 2 player campaign co-op and a full multiplayer vs mode?
I've only played the campaign.
Plus...I'm not sure it'll be fair...I mean....I'd be playing in native 4K 60fps and you'd be playing on half an xbox in 720p.
That's the point you were making in this thread right?
Do PC games have limits?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What do you mean is there a way to play Crackdown 3 together before the patch?
I thought that game had 2 player campaign co-op and a full multiplayer vs mode?
I've only played the campaign.
Plus...I'm not sure it'll be fair...I mean....I'd be playing in native 4K 60fps and you'd be playing on half an xbox in 720p.
That's the point you were making in this thread right?
Do PC games have limits?
Are you sniffing Coke at work bruh? I may be 720p but my frame rate is on par for the most part :ufdup:

Daps
It’s mostly just a Netflix box these days since I got an X1 & Switch but it does have a ton of mileage on it from over the years. Last night It hit us with the PS4 is overheating message while watching tv so I let it sit unplugged for a while and used compressed air to blow out the vents. Turn it on again and it’s running but dead silent :sadcam:.

Doesn’t last past the homescreen and crashes again. Spent about an hour this afternoon taking it apart and cleaning out the fukkton of dust on the inside. I clear out a ton of dust so I think it should be all good again:ehh:. Plug it in, turn on the Witcher 3 and this shyt is dead silent with this repeated clicking sound like the fan doesn’t work:francis:

Not about to fukk with this thing anymore today but has anyone else on here had luck replacing the fan?:francis:

My console life on the line here:mjcry:

Same thing happened to my OG two months ago, was getting the same issues, took it to a spot in Manhattan and they fixed it for $50, turned out it just needed cleaning, didn’t even fukk with the fan.

Works fine now.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Got my replacement fan in the mail today, gonna try to tackle this console surgery either later tonight or tomorrow using this video. Wish me luck brehs, ima either resurrect my day one or its gonna be the last time I have a Sony device til next gen:sadcam:

The fan itself ain’t even hard to replace you just gotta take apart the entire console to get to it :picard:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
kobe-laugh.gif

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:damn:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So I fixed my PS4 with that video i posted above:blessed:. Literally took the entire console apart, replaced the fan, jagged on putting it back together and had to redo everything again after being almost finished, but I got that thang purrin now:whew:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Mine still going strong. Was tempted to get the ps4pro but I'll just wait for the the next gen. Any word on when that comes out?