MeltzerDirtySprite

MC RIde Stan
Daps
Reppin
North Side of Chicago
Atleast they got kids, You no p*ssy getting virgin.
vM8OknM.png

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Cause he's a lonely virgin trying to stir up some shyt.
vM8OknM.png
He knows the negative (sometimes violent) reactions these type of threads get yet claims he has no issues with trans folks. I don't get why he has to make repeated threads on it either. There's a couple threads posted on here about trans children and they all get the same reaction. :skip:

MeltzerDirtySprite

MC RIde Stan
Daps
Reppin
North Side of Chicago
He knows the negative (sometimes violent) reactions these type of threads get yet claims he has no issues with trans folks. I don't get why he has to make repeated threads on it either. There's a couple threads posted on here about trans children and they all get the same reaction. :skip:
Cause he just want attention.
:francis:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm cool with LGBT people. However, at six years old you don't know what you wanna be. Hell, at six I wanted to be Spiderman.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I can't tell people how to go about their lives, especially as a cis male but judging from conversations i've had, quite a few trans people have their realizations at an early age, sometimes children just say stuff just to say it but most of the time they're not happy with their assumed gender

Let em eat, OP