Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I know trans people feel that way young. However, I just said that surgery shouldn't be made until 14 imo. A six year old isn't ready yet.
I agree about surgery, however you do know intersex children are mutiliated at young ages (mulitple surgeries) as well as cis folks with circumcision right??

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I agree about surgery, however you do know intersex children are mutiliated at young ages (mulitple surgeries) as well as cis folks with circumcision right??
I just thought they got hormones. Also, yes I know about circumcision (I was circumcised when first born). However, the other surgeries I'm not too aware on excuse my ignorance.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
vM8OknM.png

this smiley :dead:...my coworkers def heard me laugh out loud in my office :francis:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
As I thought.

Do you believe in the possibility of past lives?

How would you feel if this was a force in why many trans folks decide to transition?

I'll give you another tip: Deciding to transition doesn't imply you have/had an absent parent or were influenced by a specific gender more either.

Yeah, I believe in some form of reincarnation.

Daps
Reppin
California
The other day at school, we were talking to the 2 year olds about who is a boy and who is a girl. One of the little girls said "my mommy's a girl and my daddy is Superman". Have daughters, brehs :smile:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
When I was six I wanted to be Batman. Should my parents have encouraged that? Smh :mjlol:

I don't agree with transgenderism...to much of a slippery slope to make sense.