My theory on why HIV rates are high amongst people of African descent

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
People of African descent exchange more blood during sex so HIV has an easier way to be transmitted. Simple as that.

There was a report that African American women had the tightest pum pums out of all American women. I'D assume this would be true for the African diaspora as a whole.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/new-study-black-women-slanging-the-tightest-c-chies.431901/

Im sure most of you are aware of the widespread belief AA men have the biggest peens on average. (I couldnt find any data to support that though)

So you have the biggest dikks repeatedly penetrating the tightest pussies. Theres a much higher rate of vaginal tearing.

IIRC HIV rates are high amongst gay men because exchange of blood is high in anal sex.:scust:

So simply, the more blood exchanged the higher the rate of HIV. As simple as this idea is I havent found any article on google that asserts this phenomenon as a cause for higher HIV rates.

Where my Nobel Prize at ? :blessed:

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
Blood exchange is not the only HIV is transmitted, nor is it the most common.
Semen, vaginal fluid, and breastmilk all transmit it.

Nah what I mean is the blood (and other fluids) exchanged during unprotected sex.

According to the CDC, vaginal-penile intercourse (straight sex) HIV transmission rates are 8 out 10,000 for women and 4 out of 10,000 for men on average.

Im saying, what if disparity in sexual organ size played a role in these figures being higher for people of African descent?

What if the American average is 8 (for women) an 4 (for men) out 10,000 but the African Ameican averages are both in the double figures due to differences in the size of our sexual organs??

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
It's because people are too poor to have health and insurance and do not get the annual check ups that would catch it. When you catch it then you will not pass it on by accident at least

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
It's because people are too poor to have health and insurance and do not get the annual check ups that would catch it. When you catch it then you will not pass it on by accident at least
std tests are free at clinics.

come on now.

and it's not like blacks do a lot of needle drugs.

it's mostly due to down low men spreading it to women

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
unfair to group all african people of descent....

especially african american compared to african

African is because of lack of health resources and knowledge

African American has a very promiscuous gay culture and tons of gay men (whether they deny it or not) sleep w/ unsuspecting women. Negros stay getting exposed as being downlow.

Also anal receivers get hiv rates at higher rates than anybody else.

Heterosexual men have the lowest rates of getting HIV :jawalrus:

ALSO release that when they speak on HIV in africa that there are 2 types...HIV-1 and HIV-2....a lot of folks have HIV-2 and they can live a normal life expectancy. That infection is basically only in West Africa