My White Mom Liked Black P**** More than She Loved Me

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
I've never met a mentally stable w/b biracial chick. I'm sure they exist but believe they were spawned, more often than not, because one parent had a fetish for the other's race. Close second is a asian/white biracial.

dj-akademiks.gif

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
For some reason, it seems that if the non-Black parent was not White, there seems to be less issues with adopting/balancing a Black identity than if a parent was White. Just anecdotally knowing a lot of mixed people in college, while most mixed people period identified with Black folks (this was the 90s though), the ones mixed with Asian or Indian seemed to be cool with Black folks at nearly 100% even though they embraced both sides of their culture many times. I have seen that later if life too. I have no explanations besides maybe the fact there are less illusions about calling yourself Chinese, Korean, or Tamil given the insularity of those cultures and knowing up front neither parent is White so there are no illusions about claiming that.

I'm sorry breh :mjcry:
:ohhh: I think you're on to something. Every Blasian I've encountered have always been about their Blackness. They rarely rep their azn side when infront of non asians. Even the mixed latinos are flaky when it comes to this, depending on their skin tone.....these Blasian can't really hide their Blackness so they don't.
Even in the corporate world.....How the fukk did Tiger Woods turn out the exact opposite:russ:

To be fair though, some of the Filipino ones be alittle :mjpls: