My wife wants to buy me a gift and I don’t know what to ask for… any ideas?

Daps
vs-profile-view_1100x.jpg

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Pickle Ball Shoes or a giftcard to Golden Corral/food place of your choice

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
No he asking what I got to wife and I told him nothing. We have a joint account and we just went to San Francisco lol

We buy what we want when we want it for the most part. We aren’t materialistic or driven by consumerism.

He was really telling me “man you gotta at least get one gift to open on Xmas morning” but our mom died when I was like 13 so I haven’t really celebrated since then so I couldn’t care less 🤷🏽‍♂️

fukk we need gifts for 😅😅😅
I made a thread similar to this and got cooked about whats the cutoff age for gifts :russ:

I aint buying no man no damn gifts FOH tell bro to get a bytch :dead:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
No he asking what I got to wife and I told him nothing. We have a joint account and we just went to San Francisco lol

We buy what we want when we want it for the most part. We aren’t materialistic or driven by consumerism.

He was really telling me “man you gotta at least get one gift to open on Xmas morning” but our mom died when I was like 13 so I haven’t really celebrated since then so I couldn’t care less 🤷🏽‍♂️

fukk we need gifts for 😅😅😅

ohh misunderstood....RIP tho

I feel u tho

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
If you wanna start some shyt you could flip it on her and say do you not know your husband :russ: :russ: :russ: If you don’t wanna go that route ask for something that will make your life easier.