NAACP asks Black athletes to turn down scholarships to Florida colleges , your thoughts?

Do you agree with them asking athletes to do this?

• YES

Votes: 43 75.4%
  • NO

Votes: 14 24.6%

• Total voters

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Y’all hate Tariq on here, but something I agree with him on is “being on code”. We need to be more unified and purposeful in our actions. We compartmentalize waaay too much stuff in the black community. No black athletes should be going to MAGA schools like Ole Miss, Texas A@M, Florida etc. Stop lending our talents to those schools, let them be terrible at sports, and let their revenues plunge. Cacs are obsessed with money and power. That’s where you have to attack them.

We could get a lot done independently of the racist cacs once we get on code :wow:

Tariq is busy out there promoting Republican interests. :comeon:

He's likely on their payroll.
He would advise Black Americans to take scholarships from those nazi centers.

But yeah, being on code died the moment Black people could enter the free market. Before, Black people were pretty much all treated the same. Economics changed all of that.
Now the prevailing mentality is every man for himself. :manny:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I have to remember some of the folks on the coli and ITT ain't never lived in the Souf, FLawda, or even Amurikka. :francis:

Folks here will demonize FLawda but big up a state like California, which is arguably just as bad if not worse with even fewer folks that look like you and is still in the same country with the same WS. :snoop:

Asking kids to give up a scholarship AND potential NIL money over DEI is dumb, especially if you ain't doing it with a check in your hand. :rudy:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I have to remember some of the folks on the coli and ITT ain't never lived in the Souf, FLawda, or even Amurikka. :francis:

Folks here will demonize FLawda but big up a state like California, which is arguably just as bad if not worse with even fewer folks that look like you and is still in the same country with the same WS. :snoop:

Asking kids to give up a scholarship AND potential NIL money over DEI is dumb, especially if you ain't doing it with a check in your hand. :rudy:
The worst thing is if you asked everyone in this thread who are saying that these kids should turn down those schools to donate just $10 a month to HBCU’s to improve facilities and educational programs to attract those athletes this thread would die quick than a muthafukka.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Tariq is busy out there promoting Republican interests. :comeon:

He's likely on their payroll.
He would advise Black Americans to take scholarships from those nazi centers.

But yeah, being on code died the moment Black people could enter the free market. Before, Black people were pretty much all treated the same. Economics changed all of that.
Now the prevailing mentality is every man for himself. :manny:

Too much infighting over pointless divisions for it to be any other way. :mjcry:

Once "nikka nerds" and "street nikkas" and folks from this hood or that one stop shytting on each other then black folks can form up like Voltron to attack The Man.
Until that happens you better expect to get shafted by both folks that look like you and crackers. :francis:

All these nikkas and cacsin here that never went to HBCUs

Stand up

:mjlol:

Me and my siblings woulda been 3rd generation legacies. We all went to PWI with schollies and Mom Dukes and Pops n’dem couldn’t have cared less. :mjlol:

HBCU degrees get printed on the same parchment paper as degrees from the yt schools. :yeshrug: