Name a bigger falloff than Argentina

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
The Greeks and Romans were #1 world powers and conquers at one time. Today they're salad dressing status.

Same with the Mongolians. Had China build a big ass fence to keep them out and now what do they do? Genghis Khan is lucky he smutted out all those women or else they'd be forgotten about.

:troll:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your favorite poster's favorite poster.

I heard about that while watching Al Jazeera. They're having all kinds of protests over it too. shyt is bad. You got people picking through garbage dumps and all that. If they aren't 3rd world status yet, I would not be surprised to hear that they are when it happens.

Oh well. :manny:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Maybe they should start exporting baddies that want to leave the country anyway. I'm sure there's plenty of countries that'll pay for the top tier hoes. Imagine what a thick argentinian x japanese chick would look like :wow:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Somalia.

Beautiful Parliamentary democracy in the 1960s to…well…

Ive seen pictures of Somalia before the war, and it was amazing..I pray Argentina collapses to those levels.

You cant get a loan or apartment even today in Argentina if youre Black, unless married to a cac or mixed breed.