Name a bigger falloff than Argentina

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
This is oddly similar to Ziare/Congo having probably one of the biggest sporting events in the 1970s with the Rumble in the Jungle (Ali vs Foreman) and being such a destitute, poorly run country with crippling debt
How?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
We’re losing status as the worlds go-to currency. Biden used it as a weapon against Russia and countries are jumping ship in favor of China yuan.
As of this week it’s a wrap. Saudi will no longer trade oil in USD.
We got nukes, Patriot missiles, military bases on every continent, and the CIA waiting to crash any economy that gets out of pocket.

We’re fine.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Japan is pretty technologically advanced, and they’re considered the “top” Asians. Asians aren’t as unified as you’d think. A Chinese man at work told me he took a white friend to a Korean restaurant, and a Korean guy said he wasn’t safe there. I thought he was talking about the white friend. He meant the Korean man said he, the Chinese man wasn’t safe at the Korean place. I’d never heard of them being like that.
You should see the shyt they all say to each other online. Hot damn they go at each other hard. Make the diaspora wars seem tame at times. Non-Japanese asians face real discrimination in Japan and Japanese establishments too sometimes. It's baffling to see.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
You should see the shyt they all say to each other online. Hot damn they go at each other hard. Make the diaspora wars seem tame at times. Non-Japanese asians face real discrimination in Japan and Japanese establishments too sometimes. It's baffling to see.

I got a few Japanese coworkers, one is a good friend. He always says he's not Asian, he's Japanese :mjpls:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
Japan is pretty technologically advanced, and they’re considered the “top” Asians. Asians aren’t as unified as you’d think. A Chinese man at work told me he took a white friend to a Korean restaurant, and a Korean guy said he wasn’t safe there. I thought he was talking about the white friend. He meant the Korean man said he, the Chinese man wasn’t safe at the Korean place. I’d never heard of them being like that.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Japan.

nikkas went from being fearless warriors and samurais to being geeky weirdo Incels who worship cacs.
What do you think happens when you get double nuked and most of these fearless warriors die in a war? Moms ain't raising samurai.

Plus these spicy cacs worship real cacs more than any other Latin country and look what it got them

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
fukk em , only value now is the ability to get a good steak for cheap price
I watched this dude's videos when he was there a while ago, didn't look THAT bad but he was in the major cities

The craziest dropoff of all time is probably the roman empire
It's crazy how their language, latin, was spoken over half of the "known" world during their reign to now basically only being academic.