name a show you wish wouldn't have gotten cancelled

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Too many to name....

But my top 3 are:

The Unit (this show was really dope...and highly underrated...watched every episode in the mid 2000s like :popcorn:)
Boston Public (a great great show...it could have gone on forever imo)
Hell on Wheels

Boston public was my shyt!!!

I swear no one else remembers that show. Had me wondering if I just imagined it sometimes

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Vinyl.

giphy.gif

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The Wonder Years - yeah I know, ended how they pretty much wanted to end it, could have kept it going though
It did? I thought they wanted 2 more years but the network ended the show earlier than expected.

Why The Wonder Years Was Really Cancelled, According To One Star

Interestingly enough for those who didn't know, the series finale wasn't filmed as the finale at all, since Alley Mills was correct in saying no one knew if they were getting renewed or cancelled. So thank goodness the show already utilized Daniel Stern's voiceover as Adult Kevin, since that was how the show actually had to wrap up its various narratives. Much to the chagrin of anyone hoping Kevin and Winnie were in a lifelong romance.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It did? I thought they wanted 2 more years but the network ended the show earlier than expected.

Why The Wonder Years Was Really Cancelled, According To One Star

Interestingly enough for those who didn't know, the series finale wasn't filmed as the finale at all, since Alley Mills was correct in saying no one knew if they were getting renewed or cancelled. So thank goodness the show already utilized Daniel Stern's voiceover as Adult Kevin, since that was how the show actually had to wrap up its various narratives. Much to the chagrin of anyone hoping Kevin and Winnie were in a lifelong romance.
Didn't realize that. That show is amazing to this day.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Penny Dreadful - don't know why they went head-to-head with Game Of Thrones. Would have flourished in the fall.

Boardwalk Empire - I feel like things were just getting started during Season 5.

Bored to Death - a great character driven comedy series'

The Critic - If i were hulu or netflix I'd be backing up a brinks trucks to Jon Lovitz for a reboot. Entertainment has changed so much, tons of material to be mined. Jay Sherman forced to compete in the world of youtube critics?