Naomi Osaka cries after spectator tells her she sucks

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Im so tired of her.
Either nut tf up and learn to deal with this not everyone being on your side and trolls or stop playing cause its part of the game.
It's a difference between mental health and just being sensitive.
Remind me of this girl I used to work with. Young, very nice but very sensitive. She'd be behind the building in the parking lot crying almost once a week. At first folks would be like whats wrong everything ok (cause them peoples were some a$$holes and it was a terrible place to get paid) but eventually everybody got tired of that shyt and were like oh she crying again :francis:
And ignore her or avoid her.
Osaka need to move on with this shyt forreal

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Terrible is probably a strong reach. Like to me terrible is if a typical coli poster could easily beat her.

She’s still a world class athlete and tennis player.

Also I agree, people need to stop being a$$holes and just chill.

Barring going to a wrestling event, when I go to games and hear people heckle it’s really cringing. Like why do people think it’s funny to be a spectator on the other side of the line and no where as talented to say the most fukked up shyt.

Ron Artest had it right

You know damn well what he meant :mjlol:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im so tired of her.
Either nut tf up and learn to deal with this not everyone being on your side and trolls or stop playing cause its part of the game.
It's a difference between mental health and just being sensitive.
Remind me of this girl I used to work with. Young, very nice but very sensitive. She'd be behind the building in the parking lot crying almost once a week. At first folks would be like whats wrong everything ok (cause them peoples were some a$$holes and it was a terrible place to get paid) but eventually everybody got tired of that shyt and were like oh she crying again :francis:
And ignore her or avoid her.
Osaka need to move on with this shyt forreal

It's not that easy, I have no doubt she is getting help but it does not seem to be working, I wouldn't be surprised if she quits soon

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
She clearly hates tennis... she cant quit because of the money and the sponsors:yeshrug:
Shes not doing this for attention like i thought.... she has problems. Ppl who keep saying she should just get over it are idiots.

You cant just get over mental issues...