Naomi Osaka cries after spectator tells her she sucks

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
She clearly hates tennis... she cant quit because of the money and the sponsors:yeshrug:
Shes not doing this for attention like i thought.... she has problems. Ppl who keep saying she should just get over it are idiots.

You cant just get over mental issues...

No one is telling her to get over it. People are saying if she can't handle it, then she needs to quit and walk away. Her issues are becoming a common occurrence now and at some point people are going to start mentioning the same exact thing.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Man this shyt is wack….. come for someone that wants the smoke.

Go after your Draymonds, KDs, or current NBA top villains in Kyrie

Leave these woman alone

It was one fan that said "you suck". If that's going to bring you to tears, I'm not sure what to say. People can be emotional, but she is just flat out soft, no matter how you want to slice it. If that is going to bring her to tears, then she's not built for it. She was crowned way too early.

Serena and Venus have dealt with FARRRR worse and never acted like this. Trying to make a speech during a damn match?!

:camby:.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah she’s only 24, she could take 2….maybe 3 years off and train and work on her mental and pop back out at 26/27 :ld:

Idk I wanna see her succeed fr

She's been struggling every since the last couple of breaks. 2-3 years will essentially end her career as other players will steal her shine and attention.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It was one fan that said "you suck". If that's going to bring you to tears, I'm not sure what to say. People can be emotional, but she is just flat out soft, no matter how you want to slice it. If that is going to bring her to tears, then she's not built for it. She was crowned way too early.

Serena and Venus have dealt with FARRRR worse and never acted like this. Trying to make a speech during a damn match?!

:camby:.

na I don’t think she was crowned too early…. It still don’t take away from her talent and her accomplishments.

I do agree The Williams sister have dealt with worse but they was trained for that

I still think heckling is cringing…. I’ve been to events and see it and feel embarrassed cuz people be saying the dumbest shyt.

I think it only works in wrestling and some comedy clubs when you have someone on stage that got time and will give you the smoke like a Prime Martin or DL

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
na I don’t think she was crowned too early…. It still don’t take away from her talent and her accomplishments.

I do agree The Williams sister have dealt with worse but they was trained for that

I still think heckling is cringing…. I’ve been to events and see it and feel embarrassed cuz people be saying the dumbest shyt.

I think it only works in wrestling and some comedy clubs when you have someone on stage that got time and will give you the smoke like a Prime Martin or DL
honestly, if performance heckling (not that wild death threat, racist, sexist, demonic, etc stuff) doesn't turn into instant motivation for an athlete on the world stage its suspect as fukk to me... at that level, most live for shutting the crowd the fukk up and getting high off watching fans leave mad

that whole weird ass speech thing after the fact is proof she need to stop guzzling down social media wholesale too. clear as day she was more focused on making that her moment than the match itself.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
It's not that easy, I have no doubt she is getting help but it does not seem to be working, I wouldn't be surprised if she quits soon

Nah fukk that. I know it aint easy but at some point she gotta realize that if tennis is triggering her breakdowns then tennis aint for her.
Her shyt is boarderlining on just being pathetic.
Folks don't even dislike her. She doesn't get any heat compared to other athletes, and I'm not even talking major ones im talking the bums on the end of the bench.

She need to go be round some real black american folks for awhile and attend their family gatherings. I can tell she never been in a roast session a day in her life, that shyt build thick skin.

Her career has been a cakewalk compared to others. She's used up all her sympathy. :camby:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

I'm not saying I agree with the heckler, but if you're a professional athlete, someone saying "you suck" is probably the most common insult you'll hear. For that to get her emotional, something is seriously wrong. You don't think Jimmy G has heard worse?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Y’all giving cac energy in this thread :mjpls:
you trying too hard

nobody likes seeing her down bad. but if she's gonna sit up there and wonder why being a victim isn't a solution then she needs to step away.

not everyone is gonna like you or support you - shytting on those folks is supposed to brighten your day... not shatter your mind in the middle of a competition