nappy ass beard. how do i straighten it?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I don't even know how you saw other black mens' beards and thought "I need to straighten mine like theirs".

Wash
Condition
Oil
Pick
(Most important step)
Do it everyday.

That's it. Don't be dirty and ashy is literally all you need to take care of your skin / hair.

:laugh:

sinistersouth

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City. I mean Kansas.
Breh you dont want a straight ass beard lol. Gonna look like a Westerns villain. Just oil it and find the right length. That's the most important part. And pick it out.
nah breh it look like Lord Jamar's shyt. it's sparse not dense, and you see how his shyt peasey'd up? i don't want that. i don't want that cracker shyt but i want the naps to come undone. so you saying oil will do that? some of yall brothers got luxurious beards, i'm trying to see how you do that :lupe:
245992_v9_ba.jpg

sinistersouth

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City. I mean Kansas.
I don't even know how you saw other black mens' beards and thought "I need to straighten mine like theirs".

Wash
Condition
Oil
Pick
(Most important step)
Do it everyday.

That's it. Don't be dirty and ashy is literally all you need to take care of your skin / hair.

:salute:that's what i'm talking about! i don't do NONE of that shyt:mjlol:
thanks breh

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
nah breh it look like Lord Jamar's shyt. it's sparse not dense, and you see how his shyt peasey'd up? i don't want that. i don't want that cracker shyt but i want the naps to come undone. so you saying oil will do that? some of yall brothers got luxurious beards, i'm trying to see how you do that :lupe:
245992_v9_ba.jpg
Yeah man, get one of them rat tooth thin combs and pick that out like a fro after you oil and wash it. Then brush it down with your brush.

Eventually it should loosen up.

Let us know how that shyt work out for you. I also think hair texture is a big deal when it comes to curls. But after watching my lady grow her natural bush for 3 years, I'm confident enough to say that I still don't know what I'm talking about. :laugh:

I just know to keep it clean, oiled, and picked/brushed. shyt will be soft, even at that length.

Last edited:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
245992_v9_ba.jpg

U best to cut it down then and let it regrow and then go from there