nappy ass beard. how do i straighten it?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Cop this

31faf71e2de607104e8a54a4a9ed037c.jpg
"Just for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!"
:mjgrin:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
nah breh it look like Lord Jamar's shyt. it's sparse not dense, and you see how his shyt peasey'd up? i don't want that. i don't want that cracker shyt but i want the naps to come undone. so you saying oil will do that? some of yall brothers got luxurious beards, i'm trying to see how you do that :lupe:
245992_v9_ba.jpg
if your shyt looks like this....

just cut it off....

that aint no goddamn beard

thats facial pubic hair

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Beard shampoo
I don't even know how you saw other black mens' beards and thought "I need to straighten mine like theirs".

Wash
Condition
Oil
Pick
(Most important step)
Do it everyday.

That's it. Don't be dirty and ashy is literally all you need to take care of your skin / hair.

:laugh:
This.

You’re not doing any of this stuff if you can’t get the comb through your beard lol.. or you’re using a weak ass comb. I have beard shampoo, beard oil, and I use tea tree oil on some days as well. It’s funny cause I’m better at taking care of my long beard than when it was shorter.. I ain’t never had that bullshyt like in the picture posted though lol

sinistersouth

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City. I mean Kansas.
eat my ass
if your shyt looks like this....

just cut it off....

that aint no goddamn beard

thats facial pubic hair
breh that's exactly what my shyt look like. problem is i get hella bumps when i shave my shyt off no matter what i even cut with -- clippers or razor. i'm damned if i do damned if i dont. that's why i said fukk it, let me grow my shyt out

Train it by brushing. Same way you do waves.
i aint never been able to get waves, no matter how much i brush :francis:
c00n op doesn't know about oils and shea butter
that's why i'm asking, bytch :pacspit:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
I put tea tree oil on twice a day and it still nappy like shown in picture above

Gonna try training it by brushing regularly and see how it goes

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Coconut oil and a WOODEN COMB... Do not use plastic to comb your beard. It generates electricity and fukks your shyt up. Black people should be using wooden combs or Bone for our head too but thats a whole different topic.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
nah breh it look like Lord Jamar's shyt. it's sparse not dense, and you see how his shyt peasey'd up? i don't want that. i don't want that cracker shyt but i want the naps to come undone. so you saying oil will do that? some of yall brothers got luxurious beards, i'm trying to see how you do that :lupe:
245992_v9_ba.jpg
That has nothing to do with coarseness and everything to do with thickness