Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :damn::damn::damn::damn:

HASHI the GAWD nooooooooooooo

Nawwww this nikka is too strong, Something tells me only, Madara, Orochi-Kelly & The 3rd will know how to stop him (Yung Uzi maybe)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Its getting way too crazy now. I also have a question...has all of this shyt happened in the course of one day? I mean damn from the moment Madara stepped on the battlefield with Obito and been fighting Naruto this has to be the worst and best day ever.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This storyline has fell off a cliff :snoop:

Yea its a clusterfukk. They've spammed and trolled just about every technique that made the show unique in the first place. All these double crosses and triple crosses and jutsus being pulled out of thin air causing all of this major destruction..shyt is starting to remind me of DBZ and not in a good way. I'm gonna have to fall back for a minute.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i read this chapter and at the end i was like this :snoop:

bleach is straight shytting on naruto and has been for a min

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leon:

Honestly brehs, if you're complaining at this point you can't be pleased. Obito just went god mode. He bodied the first and second in one panel. This nikka has sharingan, rinnengan, ten tails chakra plus chakra arms, space time ninjustu, bijuu bombs, who knows what esle at his disposal... He just ripped through the strongest containment jutsus one after another without even sweating. i dont even think theyll make him a playable character in the upcoming game i mean this breaks everything

We all know kishi gonna :troll: us... but lets just enjoy this piff while it last