Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
just now... u feel as tho it has gotten stupid?

it got stupid when danzo had a fukkin sharingan arm and the obito/tobi/madara shyt.

i read this naruto shyt for mad long...but i'm done.

I'd been on the "this sucks" tips for a long time but then the war got me hype and watching the hokage crew do work had me sippin' the kool-aid...last two chapters though, it's gone to trash and that's ignoring the ridiculous Sasuke flip flop and everyone just forgiving him immediately.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
I'd been on the "this sucks" tips for a long time but then the war got me hype and watching the hokage crew do work had me sippin' the kool-aid...last two chapters though, it's gone to trash and that's ignoring the ridiculous Sasuke flip flop and everyone just forgiving him immediately.
It would be pretty stupid to try to arrest him will they war is going on. Might as well get as much help as possible. Also not everyone forgave him.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It would be pretty stupid to try to arrest him will they war is going on. Might as well get as much help as possible. Also not everyone forgave him.

Trusting him, Oro too for that matter, is dumb though. You ain't gotta arrest him but these dudes sent him right to the front line next to the only living character that they could hope to have a chance...if he wanted to betray them, Naruto wouldn't even see it coming. The only cat I recall having any problem was Kiba (I think that's dog dude's name).

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That looks like a wood clone of the first. They'll be alright though.

It looked like madara was actually being brought to life last chapter but they said the seals were different. His hair still turned white too. I'm confused there

I'm guessing the trump is the tsukiyomi

calh45

Cal
Daps
We all already know what's gonna happen. Uzimakism to the rescue.

Ain't no way to write out of the hole that's been dug. The most powerful dude in the history of ninja just got tossed.

At least Ichigo and Luffy take some sort of L every now and then even if it's someone saying "Nah, it ain't gonna be that easy kid".

Naruto's gonna scream a speech, Obito's gonna pause for a minute and give an opening for a rasengan fireball with help from Sas then because Naruto and Sas can't kill anyone one of the Hokage will end it.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Obito just went SSJ5 on their ass...damn. I don't know even know what the hell they are going to do to win....fukk...

Obito ripping up the 1st and the 2nd...

1049.gif

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Seems like heads forgot the 1st and 2nd are NOT at full potential power. Not even half.

I'm diggin where the story is going. Going to have to watch and see where is goes. Sasuke true intentions are still unconfirmed.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Kakashi mask should be like Kenpachi eye patch...when he take it off he comes out a beast... :wow:

He come out of kamui land like this and face obito again..
simple+version+he+s+so+powerfull+he+wears+an+eyepatch+that+_35bc3d8068c90a269aafda26f7938f2d.gif

Kishi need to make it happen :wow:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Seems like heads forgot the 1st and 2nd are NOT at full potential power. Not even half.

I'm diggin where the story is going. Going to have to watch and see where is goes. Sasuke true intentions are still unconfirmed.

But they actually were almost at full power

naruto-3911477.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it.looks like Obito has forgotten who he was. This.could also mean hes forgotten to perform the infinite.Tsukyomi, which mean things would get.very awkward.

It seems Madara broke free because Kabuto was disconnected from his summons being stuck in izunami, and Hashirama did not break free from of Orochimaru, he only proved he was harder to.control then the other 3 Kages