Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

MarciknoW

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind...
Daps
Reppin
The 242
:whew: cant wait till this shyt gets animated...things getting intense now obito giving everybody that work :wow:

madara finally going after hashirama :ohlawd: we bout to feast on another epic battle :blessed:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What the hell does Sasuke mean about "he will erase the past"?
I take it that Sasuke's words: "Not you. I will erase the past"

means the same thing as:

"I'm the one who is going to kill Kakarot, not you."

if you understand the reference.

So he still wants to kill this nikka. Good. He's going to get his ass beat

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell does Sasuke mean about "he will erase the past"?
I had to re read it, i think he's still talking about killing naruto himself. Obito went into the ground and knocked naruto and the frog in the air and was about to kill naruto with that rod thing before the susanoo blocked it. That's when he says "not you"

I don't know, at this point i think saus sees naruto as a remnant of the old style of village, having a tailed beast and all. Either way, both of them nikkas in obitos hands right now, literally. He even bicycle kicked both minatos at the same damn time.

This black goop shyt he using tho :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I had to re read it, i think he's still talking about killing naruto himself. Obito went into the ground and knocked naruto and the frog in the air and was about to kill naruto with that rod thing before the susanoo blocked it. That's when he says "not you"

I don't know, at this point i think saus sees naruto as a remnant of the old style of village, having a tailed beast and all. Either way, both of them nikkas in obitos hands right now, literally. He even bicycle kicked both minatos at the same damn time.

This black goop shyt he using tho :wow:

So Sasuke thinks he's just gonna kill Naruto (who by this point is considered a bonafide villiage hero) and the villiage is just going to make him Hokage?:wtf:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Sasuke thinks he's just gonna kill Naruto (who by this point is considered a bonafide villiage hero) and the villiage is just going to make him Hokage?:wtf:
Its obvious that he gives no fukks, even as he said it did the face :demonic:

I think somethings needs to be said about obito's speed, we seen the raikage slap out some susanoo ribs to get past susanoo, now we see it get bypassed again to the point obito just grabs him by the face. Perfect defense? Keep believing that uchiha bullshyt lol

And maybe he was planning to use izanami, but i cant remember, but there's gotta be a reason even itachi took his time with it. I dont think saus is ready to deliver

*edit, just re read again, saus drops his susanoo in front of obito, either this is terrible writing or the izanami is up

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I don't think Sasuke meant that he was going to kill Naruto when he said "The one who will cut away the past is me". I think that he was referring to the old way on how Konoha was ran. Remember Obito wants to put everyone in that permanent genjutsu so that their is no more wars or conflict. Sasuke has his own way, which we don't know yet, of wanting to have a peaceful state. I think it's Sasuke basically saying "we're going to do this my way"