Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:snoop: damn at th!s bullsh!t... ! understand the 10 ta!ls be!n godly but !t shoulda been anybody but ob!to b!tch ass... ! a!nt gonna be an "!m done w!t th!s manga" n!gga but the more he gets sh!ne the less !m !nterested, h!s whole resume worthless s!nce h!s debut.... good th!ng ! can count on madara for some true p!ff....

@Methodical what you mean hash! a!nt break free oro was shook & adm!tted !t, dude sat down l!stened & told a bedt!me story, 2nd was only !n check cause hash! cells, they was both out....

Last edited by a moderator:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obito can still make himself intangible, so he is practically invincible. I don't see how the other 5 kages arrive on the field will be any help.

calh45

Cal
Daps
"Every Jutsu has a weakness". :wisegoatitachi:

What would Itachi do?

Itachi-Uchiha-itachi-13079403-1024-576.jpg

As far as I can tell it's the fact that the entire enemy is using bodies made of Hashi. If he could control everyone like a cursed seal then it's game over.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
So it.looks like Obito has forgotten who he was. This.could also mean hes forgotten to perform the infinite.Tsukyomi, which mean things would get.very awkward.

It seems Madara broke free because Kabuto was disconnected from his summons being stuck in izunami, and Hashirama did not break free from of Orochimaru, he only proved he was harder to.control then the other 3 Kages

Madara broke free A LONG TIME ago brehh :dahell:

Hashirama been out of Orochi-kellys hold, Oro himself said it...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I haven't watched the anime in so long I have no idea where they're at. they been in pointless filler for 2 years
:aicmon:
No it hasn't. The filler didnt start until episode 303 which has been since March. They're in the process of sealing all of the old kages and powerful ninjas from back in the day.
exactly. where can i watch the last eps online before filler.
You need to watch episodes 256-302 which is The Shinobi World War Arc. Madara steps on the battlefield episode 322.
tumblr_mpnkgiJ4BN1r4pxf8o1_500.gif

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:aicmon:
No it hasn't. The filler didnt start until episode 303 which has been since March. They're in the process of sealing all of the old kages and powerful ninjas from back in the day.

You need to watch episodes 256-302 which is The Shinobi World War Arc. Madara steps on the battlefield episode 322.
tumblr_mpnkgiJ4BN1r4pxf8o1_500.gif

the war started already? :why: this why I'm confused. they just threw filler in the middle of it on some bleach shyt??