Nas Confirms Album In The Works With Timbaland, No I.D., Swizz Beatz (smh) and more...

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Okay guy. This is why people hate the worst Nas stans. All you had to say was that YOU liked his production, but you can see why someone else doesn't (BTW, I'm in the majority) and move on. Instead you're fervently pretending that you're father figure Nas is under attack by people who care enough to even critique him when most of the general public just give him a nod as Nas and then play what's popping. The first Nas thread on this board, was made by me and it was about Daughters...if you're running with that angle against me you'll look like a fool.
breh, i'm a fan and not a stan,firstly. so miss me with that.
secondly, i do not like every beat nas selects and get your point about his beat selection.
but even you have to admit that it gets blown out of proportion.
no one has heard a single tone from the album, but here we go again!
and then i gave the LIG example. nas did his best to please as far as beat selection is concerned and still got criticised. dude cannot win because it is the easy/typical thing to critique about nas.
drake will always be soft, j.cole will always be boring and nas cannot pick a beat.certain people have said it so often,it must be true,right??
that was my point.
oh and i have both my parents still alive, so i do not look for father figures. especially in the rap world!!
but thanks for your concern!!
(p.s. are you an arsenal fan??)

Pink Slime

known to go ham
Daps
Reppin
Nerf Cacalac
nas really has somethin against me nodding my head

why cant he hollar at cats like alchemist, jakeone, madlib... come on

beats have been bland as fukk for the last 3 albums. him and this swizz beats shyt is a cruel joke

Daps
Don't know who got in his head to replace Remi with Timbo/Swizz. There's ZERO chemistry between Swizz/Timbo and Gnarz.

Just stick with Remi and No I.D. since that worked for the last album.