Nas & DJ Premier - Define My Name (new single out now, album releasing later this year)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New snoop song sounds like premo on the beat. One of the better premo beats I've heard in over a decade. Nas woulda killed this shyt. He better have more gold in the stash :beli:

Premier just did this one too:

I'm not too worried about the production. I think Define My Name was just a one off and he'll have more diverse sounds over the course of an album.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I know the teaser vid gave the perception that they just began working on this album fairly recently. However, I think it's been in the works for a while. When Nas released M3 shortly after M2, the dude on Reddit said it's because another project was in the works (hence, why Nas wanted to wrap up the Magic trilogy, quickly). That was more than 8 months ago. I'm sure they've been cooking ever since.

Both Nas and Preme know the deal. They know fans have been wanting this album for decades. I doubt they'll disappoint.

I think its been in the works even longer than that. Nas has been teasing a “secret” project since KD1 dropped and anytime anybody asked asked him if it was Premier he’d play coy.