NAS & J.Cole Cover Vibe Magazine (Looking The Same Age)

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
wow j cole looks like a demon, so demonic brehs we can nottttt allow such a thing like this in hip hop

skillz2

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are NaS and Jay so uncomfortable about that beef they had back 2001; from recent interviews they just don't like talking about it. NaS completely sidestepped Cole's Ether question and in Jay's recent breakfast club interview when the topic of NaS came up he became uncomfortable. Its funny how stans on both sides argue to this day about who won, yet I get the feeling that both wish it never happened.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Why are NaS and Jay so uncomfortable about that beef they had back 2001; from recent interviews they just don't like talking about it. NaS completely sidestepped Cole's Ether question and in Jay's recent breakfast club interview when the topic of NaS came up he became uncomfortable. Its funny how stans on both sides argue to this day about who won, yet I get the feeling that both wish it never happened.

really breh :beli:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Man, you Lawse stans are some fags. :snoop:
"Omg, look at his face - look, look, look! So young, like omg!"
tumblr_m96p8uqB4M1rvw5pd.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
How you gonna look at someone in the eyes who ether'd you breh?