Nas - King's Disease II (Discussion Thread)

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
ah yes, the internet took that one line from an unreleased nas song and blew it up to be labeled as a 2pac diss and nas made death row east as the first song on KD2 and reawakened 2pac stans on the 25th death anniversary of 2pac, good times

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just randomly listened to the whole album again... brehs this is a Top 5 Nas album... :wow:
good luck trying to compile a top 5 Nas albums after this hit boy run. When you list out his top 10 albums it’s ridiculous. The Hit Boy run might be the most impressive run of his career. I think Nas is cooking up again for another release this year. It will be interesting to see who he cooks with.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
I just randomly listened to the whole album again... brehs this is a Top 5 Nas album... :wow:

good luck trying to compile a top 5 Nas albums after this hit boy run. When you list out his top 10 albums it’s ridiculous. The Hit Boy run might be the most impressive run of his career. I think Nas is cooking up again for another release this year. It will be interesting to see who he cooks with.

Yeah it's pretty much impossible to rank certains albums. Illmatic iww stillmatic and the lost tapes are pretty much a lock at the top, the 2004 2008 era, nastradamus and nasir are at the bottom, but after that all the rest are down to preferences

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

Tough to say. It's not a knock on the album but Nas's discography has gotten crazy. He has crafted a lot of amazing albums over the past 25 years post Illmatic. He has cemented him self as one of the GOAT if not the GOAT. Basically the best Nas albums are based on your personal preference and mood.